NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Levels

Integral Lemmings

<< < (9/9)

∫tan x dx:
Hi WillLem!

I'm very glad you enjoyed my puzzles!

Here's my thoughts on your replays:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)The Locked Room Mysteries - A good start to the rank! I like the way you combined both groups in the middle, then separated them precisely so that each exit got the right amount. Very fun! :)
Unfriendly Neighbours - Two very fun solutions! The 100% talisman for this level is one of the more challenging for this pack. There's usually a lot of preparation involved, and some very cheeky timing needed to pull it off ;)
The Lemmings And Those Lemmings - Another pair of fun solutions. Special commendations in the first one for solving the level without disarming either trap! :P
Crowd Control - Nice talisman solution!
Thick And Thin - Nicely done! The last part of this level is definitely the part that requires the most planning.
A Sorting Problem - A very fun solution! And nobody else has found a talisman solution yet either... :evil: The tricky part here is figuring out how to separate floaters from swimmers, and your use of a large drop is very clever. As a hint, the talisman solution makes use of a very obscure and often overlooked game mechanic... ;P
The Big Dig - Aha! This is the first solution I've seen that goes over the top! This is a perfectly valid solution! Nice one! :thumbsup:
Equivalent Exchange - Another great solution! There are actually a number of variations for this level, including a disjoint union!
Fun With Lasers - Another great solution. I think the exit limits are necessary here, since otherwise players could simply guide all lemmings to the bottom left exit.
Escape From Zombie Island - And a nice end to the rank! The talisman for this level is indeed a very tricky one indeed, once again making use of an overlooked game mechanic. Check the other reposted replays for a talisman solution. :)

What Lems Beneath - A good solution! Nice use of efficiency :)

Thank you very much for your replays and feedback. Have you had a look at any of the other levels in the pack? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version