Author Topic: [FIXED][BUG][GIT] Repo contains corrupt copy of NeoLemmix Introduction Pack  (Read 1200 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Source code repo for the NL player contains, in a subfolder of "data", a copy of the NeoLemmix Introduction Pack.

Except that this copy is pretty corrupt. I suspect it was converted at an early point in new-formats development, in particular, a point at which there were attempts to trim empty space from terrain pieces, as well as merge duplicates that are just rotated / flipped / etc versions of each other. Because the eventual new-formats releases used untrimmed pieces (this idea was ditched because it was too buggy and, quite honestly, I was just too lazy to fix it), this version of NLI doesn't work on it.

Should either be removed, or replaced with a non-corrupt copy. I have absolutely no preference either way as to which approach is taken.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 06:02:18 PM by Nepster »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
In my opinion all packs should have their own repo as they are not a core part of NeoLemmix. So I removed the pack from the git repo.