Author Topic: [Fixed][GraphicSets] Rename some of Gronkling's styles  (Read 5319 times)

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
Re: [Fixed][GraphicSets] Rename some of Gronkling's styles
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 01:59:07 PM »
Thanks for the info regarding Clammings! ;) I tried to figure this out via SEB Lems, which had one of namida's custom skill panels in Old Formats, but resorted to the standard green again in New Formats.
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 02:15:58 PM »
Thanks for the info regarding Clammings! ;) I tried to figure this out via SEB Lems, which had one of namida's custom skill panels in Old Formats, but resorted to the standard green again in New Formats.

I could offer you, after I'm done with creation and stuff, a tester version of United. It will use custom panels, rank signs, menu signs and logo. So you could see how I've done it as well.

Also Reunion has the LP IV panels again, if you want even more examples.

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2018, 03:23:16 PM »
Thanks, IchoTolot, it would be an honour to be among the testers! :) Even though your other testers are probably going to be able to solve more levels than I am, but hey, a layman's perspective in addition to that of veterans can't hurt either :D .
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels