Poll

What would you most like to see me stream in the future? (the more votes the more likely I'll play it sooner)

Sonic Mania (Steam version)
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee
N++
Mousecraft
Final Fantasy VIII
PopCap Medley (Astropop, Big Money, Dynomite and Chuzzle)

Author Topic: Flopsy's Streams (Non Lemmings related)  (Read 54 times)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • That guy who swears at the Lemmings
    • View Profile
Flopsy's Streams (Non Lemmings related)
« on: July 14, 2018, 01:02:39 am »
I've decided to abandon Mixer now due to my Xbox One mic stopping working (except for Rock Band streams which don't require a Mic).
I'll continue streaming Rock Band 4 on my mixer channel for the time being.

I'm now going to be streaming on YouTube again going forward but only for Steam games for the time being.

I've posted a few games I have in my Steam library in the poll to get started.

Sonic Mania - tried streaming this on Xbox One unsuccessfully but I still really want to stream this game.
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee - I've never had a chance to play this game properly, I know there is some interest in this game on the forums so I'm willing to try this on stream :)
N++ - thanks IchoTolot for gifting this game to me, I completed N+ on Xbox 360 back in the day and look forward greatly to digging into this one.
Mousecraft - was recommended to me by namida and it has Lemmings type puzzle gameplay. I have played this a bit and it's a good game.
Final Fantasy VIII - will probably be a long term stream project and I would be open to streaming other Final Fantasy games if the demand was there, I would especially play 7, 9 or 10 since I know them very well :). Also thanks to Arty for gifting me this game :)
PopCap Medley - these are Popcap games I grew up with and I used to play the free versions of these games on the Popcap website, you can't do this anymore but I like these games so much that buying them was no question.

I'm open to other suggestions also, I haven't really got much else in my wishlist at the moment which isn't a Simulator game.

Another thing I want to debate in the topic is what times are best to stream because I feel like streaming on Sunday is interfering with the ability for Lix sessions or other multiplayers sessions to take place. What other times/days are good for streaming given that I can stream around the following times 18:00 UTC until 03:00 UTC the following morning. I could realistically do any day of the week as well so I'm interested in what other days are good for people.
Lemmings: Gotta Go Fast - My NEW (in development) Sonic tileset dedicated level pack :)
SEB Lems - My first level pack (175 levels)
Flopsy's Youtube Channel - Watch Lemmings videos/streams with live commentary
Flopsy's Sonic Graphic Sets - Download Neo Lemmix compatible Sonic tilesets.

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
Re: Flopsy's Streams (Non Lemmings related)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 01:20:01 am »
Sunday is really the only day I can guarantee to make it. On weekdays I get home from work at 11pm and then I have to make dinner, then I like to spend my winding-down time watching videos with my girlfriend. Saturdays are also possible; I have anime evening but that's usually over by 9pm.

Offline Nessy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 01:29:14 am »
On weekdays 23:00 UTC works for me the best even if it's super late. I can sometimes do 19:00 UTC but it's not always guarantee.

Also want to throw out that in a worst case scenario Saturday and Sunday around 18:00 UTC is still good.

Offline mobius

• semi-inactive. PM me with important questions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 01:29:51 am »
Sunday's usually a good day for me too. The times we usually played games together.
On weekdays; around midnight UTC I'm usually around.
"Love people, Serve people, feed people" -Neem Karoli Baba

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/a-tax-980147606/raindrops
deviant art: http://rhubarb338.deviantart.com/