Author Topic: Jackbox Party session (next session TBC)  (Read 337 times)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • That guy who swears at the Lemmings
    • View Profile
Jackbox Party session (next session TBC)
« on: June 27, 2018, 02:47:26 pm »
I plan to hold the session (to be confirmed)

These sessions were a big hit earlier in the year but I decided to stop doing them for a while, I am interested in hosting another as a one off. IchoTolot and myself have uploaded these past sessions to our youtube channels.

Popular games from these sessions include Drawful (which is currently being played elsewhere on the forum), T-KO, Fibbage, Murder Trivia Party and Quiplash.

As before, I intend on doing this session over discord via screen share so anyone who is interested in joining the session must be on discord and has joined the Lemmings Forum server (follow this link once you have signed up https://discordapp.com/invite/2MyfSfN).
Please avoid using the browser version of discord because we have found that this is not very suitable for what we are using it for.

You must then join the discord group chat within this server, so you'll need to contact me on here via PM or in the discord server so I can add you to the group chat.
We are limited to 8 players for this sadly, please reply in this topic if you're interested in playing :)

You'll also need a way to play the game, either on a smart device, tablet or laptop screen (although you'll also need to see the discord screen share at the same time using this method). You go to Jackbox.tv to play and you'll just need the room code.

Lastly, you'll need Mumble for the voicechat (if you want to hear the voicechat that is, you don't have to chat yourself, that is optional), you can download the client at www.mumble.com, we connect to the same server used for Lix sessions.

For voicechat, I recommend Mumble.
Servername: Lix
Address: lixgame.com
Port: 64738 (the default)
Username: (whatever you like)

1. Flopsy

Maybe?

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 10:24:56 pm by Flopsy »
Lemmings: Gotta Go Fast - My NEW (in development) Sonic tileset dedicated level pack :)
SEB Lems - My first level pack (175 levels)
Flopsy's Youtube Channel - Watch Lemmings videos/streams with live commentary
Flopsy's Sonic Graphic Sets - Download Neo Lemmix compatible Sonic tilesets.

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • That guy who swears at the Lemmings
    • View Profile
Re: Jackbox Party session (next session TBC)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 10:27:27 pm »
Thanks everyone for participating, I'll definitely arrange another one in the future :)

To those who missed the session, check out IchoTolot's youtube channel to catch up on the session when the videos are up.

Highlights from the Tee KO session :) - Sorry Simon....and IchoTolot

Lemmings: Gotta Go Fast - My NEW (in development) Sonic tileset dedicated level pack :)
SEB Lems - My first level pack (175 levels)
Flopsy's Youtube Channel - Watch Lemmings videos/streams with live commentary
Flopsy's Sonic Graphic Sets - Download Neo Lemmix compatible Sonic tilesets.