Author Topic: Flopsy's Streams  (Read 4278 times)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Flopsy's Streams
« on: April 13, 2018, 09:58:30 PM »
The only requests I'm going to make are:-

1. I have to have not played the level before, most of the level packs I have played are LP'd on my Youtube channel but chances are you'd know if I LP'd your pack so I'd expect you to know if I played the level already.
Please don't submit levels from packs which you know I'm LPing and they are currently in progress.
However, there's one exception to this, if I have played the level before but back routed it on my initial attempt and you have since fixed this back route then you are perfectly free to send this level for me to play on stream.
You are even free to submit levels that have been submitted before also if I back routed them on stream the last time they were submitted.

2. I would also like to request that the levels are New Format only, if you have created a level in the old format and sent it to me by mistake, I may convert it myself but please make sure they are new format please.
If you have made a new tileset in the new format and this is not part of the styles download then make sure you send me this also.

Please PM your submissions to me with any custom music the level may have and any custom tilesets the level uses if I won't already have them.
Please compress everything into one zip file if there are a lot of files to send me.

There is no limit to how much content you submit to me, however if you send me a lot of levels, please highlight the levels you'd like me to attempt first in the batch because I won't play all of the levels in a single stream and to be fair to everyone else, my aim is to play at least one level from everyone who submitted a level to the stream.
If you submit a level, rest assured I will play it at some point ;)

Also, goes without saying but if you aren't at the stream yourself then I won't play your levels so don't worry if something goes wrong and you can't make the stream. I won't play the level without you present unless you consent me to do so ;)

In the unlikely event that I don't have enough levels to do a stream, I'll have some back up packs to play which I am very unlikely to LP on my YouTube channel.

Currently received submissions:
SQron (1)
Proxima (1)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 02:15:30 AM by Flopsy »

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Flopsy's Streams
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 12:00:16 AM »
Ok I will be streaming on YouTube this time

I will be starting the stream at 6.30pm UTC on Saturday 21st April

Hope you can join me :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:11:41 PM by Flopsy »

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 09:36:35 PM »
Are you sure you meant EST? As in Eastern standard time? This is evening for me, which is fine, I may be able to make it then.
It also frees up the afternoon (several hours before this is when I'd have to time to play Lix or Ultimate Chicken Horse)
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 10:12:12 PM »
Sorry I meant UTC....I'm having brain farts a lot at the moment!

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 05:25:17 PM »
The stream will be starting in just over an hour's time :)

You'll be able to find a link to the stream on my YouTube channel when it starts.

Link to my channel is at the bottom of the post in my signature!

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 10:55:03 PM »
To those who attended the stream and enjoyed it, thank you very much.

If you missed the stream, you can catch it on my youtube channel

https://youtu.be/c-agIOIKnhk

Keep on sending levels into me and I'll schedule another stream sometime in the future, you can even send fixed levels to me again if I back routed them the first time round ;)

Once again thanks a lot, it was really fun playing the levels you sent me :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 12:06:52 AM by Flopsy »

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 02:17:04 AM »
Just a reminder that I am still accepting submissions for the next stream.

There's is no date set for the stream yet but I will set a date once I get enough submissions :)

Anything is acceptable as long as it is new format