Author Topic: [FIXED][FLEXI][BUG] Talismans may end up with duplicate IDs  (Read 972 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
[FIXED][FLEXI][BUG] Talismans may end up with duplicate IDs
« on: March 18, 2018, 02:48:44 AM »
I don't know if this only applies to existing levels, or if entirely new ones can be affected, but during LPV's conversion to new formats, I encountered this issue with the final level (which has 3 talismans).

It saved them such that there were two talismans with the ID number 2. The result of this was that one of them became impossible to unlock (and I suspect, meeting its conditions would have unlocked the other one instead, though I didn't test this finely).
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: [FLEXI][BUG] Talismans may end up with duplicate IDs
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 11:01:51 AM »
I fixed the bug in the pack toolkit.
However it will not fix existing errors with talisman IDs, that are already written into the level files. As this should be a very rare occurance (with levels having multiple talismans and them being distributed in a specific way), I don't think this will be too much of a problem.