Author Topic: Glitch in SuperLemmini 0.103b: Lemmings get stuck at the top of the wall  (Read 2318 times)

Offline tor

• View Profile
On levels that there are walls that ends in the upper screen, sometimes the lemmings would stuck on the top like this:

And the only way to free them without exploding, is by bashing, mining or or digging.
Windows 10 Enterprise 1909 (64-bit)
Java version 8 update 251 (64-bit)
SuperLemmini 0.104a
NeoLemmix Player V12.8.2

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Glitch in SuperLemmini 0.103b: Lemmings get stuck at the top of the wall
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 07:04:21 PM »
Not sure how active Tsyu is here these days, but at any rate - it would likely help if you could give details on how to reproduce. Eg. Is there a wall that *always* has this result? Are there any other patterns that determine whether it will trigger or not?
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline tor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 08:40:33 PM »
This glitch happened to me at the level "Konbanwa Lemming san", Fun, Original Lemmings pack. When you cause the lemmings to climb to the top of the right wall, they gets stuck there. Don't happens with the left wall though.
Windows 10 Enterprise 1909 (64-bit)
Java version 8 update 251 (64-bit)
SuperLemmini 0.104a
NeoLemmix Player V12.8.2

Offline Tsyu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 10:15:51 PM »
This must have been caused by my effort to mimic the behavior of the Amiga version. Although I don't think I tried to mimic this behavior in particular, I did check earlier and exactly what you describe does indeed happen there. In any case, I will fix this.