Author Topic: [FIXED][Bug][PackToolkit] Blank Preview and Postview Text Screens  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
While converting my pack using the NXPConvert program everything worked expect for one small mistake the program made where postview text became preview text. This was no problem and so in the PackToolkit I just copied and pasted the dialogue from the preview text window to the postview text window. Unfortunately, when I started up the level a screen that would have the preview text shows, but it is blank. It just says on top "Press the mouse button to continue" and nothing more.

I just manually removed this from the .nxlv file, but to test this out further I selected another level using the PackToolkit program in the "Levels" tab and only opened up a blank preview text window, didn't write anything, and just closed it. Now it is also showing a blank preview text screen.

It seems that when these windows are opened the $PRETEXT or $POSTTEXT is inserted into the .nxlv file, but when the window closes and nothing was written these lines of code remain in the .nxlv file and isn't removed. The NL player still reads them but seeing no text, just displays these blank screens. That's my guess on it.

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: [Bug][PackToolkit] Blank Preview and Postview Text Screens
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 08:28:05 PM »
Thanks for the bug report. This was an easy bug to fix, so I already did that.