Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Lemmingbytes  (Read 8934 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
[NeoLemmix] Lemmingbytes
« on: December 01, 2016, 04:59:42 AM »
DOWNLOAD LINK

:compat-ver-10-13::compat-yes:

Welcome to Lemmingbytes!

Lemmingbytes is a NeoLemmix pack of 128 levels. It will focus heavily on the new NeoLemmix features such as skills and objects. This pack is mainly aimed at those who are veterans of the traditional gameplay, but are looking for a pack where they want to familiarize themselves with the NeoLemmix features. I am trying to make this pack of a fair difficulty curve - not overly easy with trivial solutions, but not overly-hard either (except for the last rank).

It is highly recommended that you play the NeoLemmix Tutorial Pack before attempting these levels.

Installation instructions:
1. Download the current NeoLemmix player.
2. Download the game in the link at the top of this topic, and put it in the same folder as the NeoLemmix folder.
3. Enjoy!

So, what can you expect?

Byte

Be Organized!
Difficulty: Fun
25 Levels
The levels start out easy. Expect many X-of-everything levels with multiple solutions. The first nine levels will use the classic skills for veteran players to re-familiarize themselves with them. Level 10 onwards uses the NeoLemmix skills in combination with the classic skills (though you may encounter the occasional level with only classic skills).

Kilobyte

A Small Hero Test!
Difficulty: late-Fun to Tricky
25 Levels
The levels start getting slightly trickier now. There are still X-of-everything levels, but expect more obstacles and some planning. You will also encounter small puzzles and tutorials for tricks.

Megabyte

All About That Lemm
Difficulty: Late-Tricky to early-Taxing
26 Levels
Your skillset becomes slightly more restricted in this rank. Even though you may encounter levels with plentiful skillsets, you may still need to do a lot of planning. Things start picking up in the later part of this rank.

Gigabyte

Candy Store
Difficulty: Taxing to early-Mayhem
26 Levels
The difficulty now starts amping up, and the levels now ask you to start thinking outside the box.

Terabyte

Hydration Station!
Difficulty: Mayhem to a little beyond
26 Levels
This rank will completely put you to the test. Levels become larger and the skillset becomes more and more restrictive. Even though you may encounter a level with a plentiful skillset, the difficulty comes more from finding the right path instead of execution. Good luck.

Credits (click to show/hide)

Feedback in the form of comments, replays, video playthroughs and the like will be very appreciated! If you do any video playthroughs though, please make sure you also save replays and send those to me.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 05:41:11 PM by Wafflem »
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] LemmingBytes
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 08:40:02 PM »
V1.1 update released to adjust to the new NeoLemmix version (custom skill panel graphics). No backroute fixes have been made yet.

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 03:39:13 AM »
Hotfix applied to LemmingBytes to fix the custom floater/glider graphical glitch. It also fixes some levels with decoration issues and a backroute in Megabyte 1. Please redownload if you haven't yet.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 10:20:35 PM »
I've started a (replay) playthrough of the 1.1 LemmingBytes version on my Youtube channel. :)

Link to the first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPZaW5U_xuU

Offline Frakkur

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 01:12:33 PM »
Hi

I've tried to download this pack but the Dropbox is empty.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 02:12:56 PM »
Hi

I've tried to download this pack but the Dropbox is empty.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Can confirm that.

Until WaffLem fixes the link --- I've attached the nxp pack of the 1.1 version to my post. So you still can play it. ;)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Lemmingbytes
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 02:23:42 PM »
Fixed!

Offline Frakkur

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 02:33:53 PM »
Thanks - off to play

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 08:54:57 PM »
Thanks! I've been wanting to play this for a while but forgot to ask for a fixed the link :D

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 06:43:11 PM »
What happened to the download link?

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2018, 03:23:55 AM »
I finished this level pack.