Lemmings Boards > Lemmings Main

about the Master System graphic sets...

(1/2) > >>

GigaLem:
Before i attempt to recreate each set in the master system version using the clusters found in the mappy editor I want to know...
Does anyone have the Master System sets leftover from the L++ days? The ones by Adam? This includes traps and what not.
I've asked Adam about this but he never got back to me :(

Edit:My only refrences are either look at SMS power for it or recreate it by basing the tile arranging off the amiga versions which will be a nightmare for dirt and crystal

GigaLem:
At the risk of double posting
I did use the web archive for this
I found the page
Spoiler (click to show/hide)but the files aren't backed up either
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Simon:
I've looked through old versions. I don't have these sets anywhere.

Adam posted L++ level playthroughs on youtube with his SMS styles, I remember watching some. But I don't remember installing the SMS styles myself.

-- Simon

GigaLem:
Dang!
I would ask around but im not sure who would've played back in the day

namida:
In all honesty, I think porting different versions of the same tileset is somewhat a waste of effort - not to mention it ends up looking like quite a messy end result. I'd think it's better to put effort into new tilesets. (To be fair, the Master System versions often have actual differences in terrain / etc, unlike Genesis / EGA / etc which are literally just recolors and if anything should be alternative display options user-side than seperate tilesets.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version