Author Topic: Re: Help a Lemedit newbie!  (Read 14374 times)

Conway

Re: Help a Lemedit newbie!
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2005, 05:37:53 PM »
Jazzem, open your level in Lemedit and store it in a levelpack called levelpak.dat.

JM

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2005, 09:13:47 PM »
Good thing to do. I usually store levels in another pack for example if I when I made a level for my 4th pack I stored it in JM04.dat . We all know to do that now. Jazzem's level looks good.

Jazzem

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2005, 09:49:13 PM »
Woop woop! Looks like I don't need DOSBox after all of that, (I got rid of the levelpak.dat folder), and I've fiddled around with that level now (Although it's mainly the starting point and skills I've changed, the rest of the level is practically the same with some minor differences). I'd put it back up, but it's going to be part of my now WIP level pak!

Thanks for the help guys, see you in the Custlemm topic!

(Oh, and how do you get your own music to play on it? I've put MIDI's on a CD and had it in while running Custlemm, but they didn't play. I'm using nocdlem at the moment, but the music's a little tinny.)

Offline Shvegait

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2005, 11:31:12 PM »
It has to be a music CD (i.e. with tracks) not a data CD (with files).

Offline Shvegait

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2005, 11:37:34 PM »
What are your computer's specs?

Jazzem

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2005, 11:39:42 PM »
Aha, so no MIDI's? Better go find some Lemmings wave files!

Strange, now that I try it in DOSbox, it lags really badly, even when I press ctrl+F12 dozens of times it shows no sign of speeding up, and frame skipping just makes it too choppy.

Jazzem

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2005, 11:48:34 PM »
Sorry, the only thing of the like I know is my RAM, which is 250MB (My uncle gave it to me since he was getting a new one, and it didn't come with a box or anything). It is a generally slow computer though, if I ever find my brother's Windows XP disc, I know what I'll do with it!

JM

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2005, 09:34:17 PM »
Is your problem sorted out now?