NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Styles

[New Formats] Custom Lemmings Sprites (New: Egyptian Lemmings by Strato)

(1/7) > >>

Nessy:
Hi! :)

I've been working on some custom lemming sprites for fun. I'm planning on making some more and will update this thread accordingly, but anyone is welcome to contribute as well!

L2 Shadow Lemmings

We have the tileset, now you have the night crawlers themselves for NeoLemmix!

L2 Highland Lemmings

We have the tileset, now you have the highlanders themselves for NeoLemmix!

How To Use

1) Extract the "lemmings" folder

2) Place this extracted folder in the appropriate style folder located in the main "styles" folder (but really you can use them in any graphic set you want)

3) In the "theme.nxtm" file of your chosen style change "LEMMINGS default" on the top to "LEMMINGS <style that contains the lemmings folder>" For example: if I download "l2-shadow-lemmings" and put them into "l2_shadow" style folder then my theme.nxtm file will say: "LEMMINGS l2_shadow"

4) Enjoy!

Nessy:
New: L2 Shadow Lemmings

You can now use the night crawling, ninja-like lemmings from the L2 Shadow Tribe in NeoLemmix! See the original post for downloads, previews, and instructions.

IchoTolot:
As I stated in IRC:

If an additional sprite for the athlete is covered as well for these in the future, I vote gladly for them both to even become standard! :thumbsup:

One small disadvantage is that all traps and objects have normal lems in their animations, but zombies have the same problem and because of tileset mixing it's pretty impossible to always have the right colored animation for the Lemming, unless they are all standard. But this is just a very small thing and doesn't bother me that much, as animations are mostly very short anyway.

Nessy:

--- Quote from: IchoTolot on December 20, 2017, 10:08:45 PM ---If an additional sprite for the athlete is covered as well for these in the future...

--- End quote ---

Done :)

Thanks to Nepster for fixing this bug in NeoLemmix V12... all custom sprites now recolor when you hover over them, when they are zombies, and when they are an athlete. The original post has been updated.

Nessy:
New: L2 Highland Lemmings

You can now use the brave highlanders from the L2 Highland Tribe in NeoLemmix! See the original post for downloads, previews, and instructions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version