Author Topic: Lemmings Plus Graphic set redesign thread  (Read 24626 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Lemmings Plus Graphic set redesign thread
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2019, 07:42:52 PM »
I'm not going to update your styles for you, but I can give you a list of which objects have changed trigger areas (or other properties) in my styles for the V12.7 update. (These changes won't occur in the upcoming regular styles update; it will specifically come with V12.7, including the RC build.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Not all of these are trigger area changes. For example, the Horror, Lab and Wasteland "acid" objects haven't had trigger area changes; rather, the difference is that they're now horizontally resizable.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2019, 08:52:58 PM »
"I'm not going to update your styles for you"
Excuse me but I wasn't asking you to do so, I know its my responsibility. I apologize if I came off as rude but still.

With the change nxmos, those will help a bit. Thank you. I'll probably take a look at the suggestions strato listed above and see what I can do.
There's work to be done and a lot of it.

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2019, 08:20:25 AM »
Great to hear, GigaLem! :thumbsup: For convenience, here's a general overview again of the things I've found:

- missing second exit in desert_md (--> the one shaped like in namida_desert / orig_marble, attached on the previous page)
- terrain piece alt9 from metal_md (attached on the previous page)
- various backgrounds from both the purple_md and the Freedom-Planet styles
- misplaced trigger area on the exit of sky_md
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2019, 02:06:57 PM »
I noticed another thing randomly: The locked exit from metal_md is missing its top part - the regular exit from the same tileset has it.
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2019, 05:48:43 PM »
I noticed another thing randomly: The locked exit from metal_md is missing its top part - the regular exit from the same tileset has it.

It's likely still a separate object. As far as I know, very few custom styles (other than my own) are using secondary animations outside of custom pickup skills (which basically require using them) so far.

EDIT: Okay, no, it really is completely missing.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)