Author Topic: Dovelems..?  (Read 13315 times)

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
Re: Dovelems..?
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 11:59:39 PM »
It's a very good level pack the dovelems one. I don't think I've finished it yet myself.

Offline Hypotenuse

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2015, 04:08:39 AM »
I finally figured to look in the WinLemm folder instead of the Lemmini folder. Not sure if that's supposed to happen or if my stuff just went in the wrong spot somehow but I don't really care haha..I'm having tons of fun with it, on Devilish 25 now. (I almost tackled the legendary gravity zero in one pop, but even after getting all the floaters right it still took 20+ tries to bash in the optimal spot, truly a tough -and phenomenal- level.)
I am the dude who pauses the level to hear the new level music. Also, backroutes are the best routes.

Offline chrisleec728

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 09:52:30 PM »
Will Dovelems and Dodochalo's other packs work in Superlemmini? If so, how do I get it to work? I have downloaded Superlemmini as well as the file containing the packs, but it appears to be a RAR file (as I'm guessing it was in Hyp's case as well), which I'm not yet experienced with. What do I do with it?

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 10:07:40 PM »
Will Dovelems and Dodochalo's other packs work in Superlemmini?
Dovelems exists both for (Super)Lemmini and NeoLemmix, so it really depends on the version you got.

I have downloaded Superlemmini as well as the file containing the packs, but it appears to be a RAR file (as I'm guessing it was in Hyp's case as well), which I'm not yet experienced with. What do I do with it?
RAR is a file compression format similar to ZIP. You can extract the files with tools like 7Zip or WinRar.