Author Topic: IchoTolot's Multiplayer Maps  (Read 3415 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
IchoTolot's Multiplayer Maps
« on: December 03, 2017, 04:00:23 PM »
I've attached a collection of all of my multiplayer maps to this post! So there's no need to get everything seperately. ;P

So as everyone is making some of these, here's my first attempt. :)

Title: What could possibly go wrong?

I've made a 2 and a 3 player version which should especially suit all kinds of team games. Potential for different routes, a ton of sabotage options, that should not be too fast and overpowered, and of course: Frogs! :8:()[:

There is potential to keep 3 or even 4 players busy at all times so no team member should feel left out!

Different tasks for one team member can be:

- Create a bottom route on the lower bridges paths for safety!
- Create the more safer upper route along the upper block clusters!
- Create a middle route using platformers between the bridges and the upper block clusters, just in case. ;)
- Send floater saboteurs to the teams below you and enter the tunnels above their route to do precise strikes to their routes. Saboteurs can be send over both the exit and the hatch side through the side tunnels (runners can work to your advantage here to create faster disruptions). You can also use the vertical wrap here.

Be always aware of the frogs! (or use them to sabotage your rivals):8:()[:

Here is a screenshot of the 2 player/teams version + both versions are attached to this post:

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 09:38:43 PM by IchoTolot »

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Re: IchoTolot's Multiplayer Maps
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 04:23:34 PM »
Looks promising! The hatch looks prone to quick attacks, but we'll have to test. Next session is Saturday 9th 18:00 UTC, we should play this several times.

-- Simon

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 06:50:10 PM »
And here is one more, this time single player oriented:

Title: IchoTolot's Box Maze

I've made a 8 and 6 player version and also covering 4 and 3 players by cuting the entrances/exits in half.

On every version you have to do a minimum of 7 crossings from one box to another to reach your goal. 4 horizontal and 3 vertical for 8/4 players; 1 horizontal and 6 vertical for 6/3 players. Also going to the left or right doesn't matter as the distance is exactly the same (This can be good for doging certain players.). ;)
Beware there are a lot of saws and frogs on the loose!

Attached are all 4 versions of the map (8/4 and 6/3 players).

Here are screenshots of the 8 and 6 player version (for 4 and 3 players hatches and exits will only appear every 2 rows while the empty boxes are filled up with more frogs):

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 09:39:49 PM by IchoTolot »

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 07:02:01 PM »
Oh wow! These look pretty interesting. Can't wait to try them out. :lix-smile:

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 09:45:38 PM »
In the first post there is now a complete collection of my multiplayer levels attached!

Also I've fixed the 4p version of "IchoTolot's Box Maze" in the last post, as an exit was placed wrong. The attachement has been updated.

A 2nd version of the 4 and 3 player version of "IchoTolot's Box Maze" is now also attached to this post. It's smaller and should lead to more action.

Previes:

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 04:46:57 PM »
I forgot these for 0.9.5. >_>

Thanks for organizing these in the first post. I'll have them ready for the next session, then we can both serve these no matter whether I release again in the meantime. Quality maps, including the large 3v3 hatch-attacking map.

-- Simon