NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Styles

graphic set additions

<< < (2/5) > >>

Nepster:
Thanks a lot. I looks very nice. :thumbsup: Unfortunately in the flipping teleporter thread we found two general problems: It is usually not clear enough which object is the teleporter and which the receiver and secondly it is hard to tell whether a teleporter is flipped (and thus inverts the lemming direction). As a solution, we decided to add to all teleporters a sign "IN" and to all receivers a sign "OUT". It would be great if you could change your sprites in that regard. :)
And I am very sorry for not properly communication this before, but I kind of forgot about this issue. At least we now have a proper thread for this thanks to IchoTolot.

PS: On the positive side, with the help of IchoTolot I managed to find and fix your editor crashes. If you download the current version 1.5 this bug will be gone.

mobius:
more original additions; this time some smaller blocks for marble.

Kingshadow3:

--- Quote from: Nepster on December 19, 2017, 05:28:52 PM ---Thanks a lot. I looks very nice. :thumbsup: Unfortunately in the flipping teleporter thread we found two general problems: It is usually not clear enough which object is the teleporter and which the receiver and secondly it is hard to tell whether a teleporter is flipped (and thus inverts the lemming direction). As a solution, we decided to add to all teleporters a sign "IN" and to all receivers a sign "OUT". It would be great if you could change your sprites in that regard. :)

--- End quote ---

I've updated the Teleporter and Receiver sprites to have "IN" and "OUT" signs. The objects are made taller so the Trigger_Y in the nxmo files have been altered to offset this.

mobius:
a new blue horizontal brick for fire set. (much like Cheapo had)

Nepster:
I just added möbius's three bricks and Kingshadow3's teleporter/receiver to the styles. They will be released with the next update.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version