NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Styles

graphic set additions

<< < (5/5)

nin10doadict:
As I've been working on my next level pack, I've noticed a few glitches with certain tilesets (though maybe these have been fixed and mine are just out of date?)
1. The trigger area for some arrow walls in Tancastle don't match the graphics.
2. The object in Biolab that used to be an anti-splat pad now does nothing because anti-splat pads were removed.

I've changed these tilesets to fix these things myself (changed arrow walls to match graphics, made the old anti-splat pad into an updraft) and built levels around such changes. When releasing my pack, I'd have to include the changed tilesets as well to make the levels work properly. I'm wondering if this is going to cause a problem.

Flopsy:

--- Quote from: nin10doadict on September 04, 2018, 06:48:16 PM ---As I've been working on my next level pack, I've noticed a few glitches with certain tilesets (though maybe these have been fixed and mine are just out of date?)
1. The trigger area for some arrow walls in Tancastle don't match the graphics.
2. The object in Biolab that used to be an anti-splat pad now does nothing because anti-splat pads were removed.

I've changed these tilesets to fix these things myself (changed arrow walls to match graphics, made the old anti-splat pad into an updraft) and built levels around such changes. When releasing my pack, I'd have to include the changed tilesets as well to make the levels work properly. I'm wondering if this is going to cause a problem.

--- End quote ---

If they are new format tilesets then I advise you submit the altered tilesets to Nepster for inclusion in the styles download.

If they are old format, I advise you post the updated tilesets in the topic for the relative tileset.

The rule is, if you make any kind of changes then post the update!

nin10doadict:
Probably a good idea. I'm also creating a sort of miscellaneous tileset that contains pieces that fit with various styles, as well as other custom pieces that don't. I'll put my cat trap in there eventually, for instance. I could just use that for all of the changes instead...
In any case, I'll wait until the pack is closer to release before figuring out what to do with this. It'll be a while yet.

Strato Incendus:
It looks like my three backgrounds for Brick, Sports, and Medieval are not yet part of the New Formats editor, as well as Proxima's two additions to the Brick tileset (the small red block and the small white crate)? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version