Author Topic: What does everyone make of Lemmings Paintball?  (Read 7448 times)

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
Re: What does everyone make of Lemmings Paintball?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 09:31:48 PM »
Hi Flopsy

Sorry to hear about the bad news Flopsy. Life can be very cruel.

I found this youtube channel which looks quite interesting. I've tried the two player lemmings paintball but it was a long time ago and it does seem like something that was fun to do, I remember it being a nightmare to set up as you were saying.

Here's a link I found a while back which shows what the two player was like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Y8iYyYUJk

I'm not too sure how many two player levels they were.

I remember that one well watching you do the lets play of the lemmings paintball, :thumbsup::thumbsup: that was a fun one to watch and actually made me want to play the game again which was something I did. (You got me playing that game again). You done it well the game, was that you blindly doing the lets play of lemmings paintball?

I might as well add my top ten hardest levels or the ones that I found to be the hardest. It's in a random order so maybe not a top ten as such.

Mayhem 10 (Dead End Lemming) This was one that took me a long time, I think at first I cheated to get past this level to see what levels came next but don't I did manage to complete this one the proper way.

Mayhem 20 (The Last Red Lemming Connection) That was the level that stopped me on my tracks and I think it wasn't until I was 18 that I managed to complete that one once and for all.

Mayhem 9 (Big trouble in little level) Yeah I had to wait on the demo screen coming up to solve that one.

Mayhem 13 (Babylem 5) It's a very hard level, I might actually go as far as to call this the second hardest level in the game. I found the last red lemming connection the hardest.

Mayhem 7  (Lemmings in the Woods) Oh I really liked the sheep and the level, I know this was something my brother hated with a passion those sheep. I would say this level was hard for the reason that you had to search everywhere. In a way this is the like lemmings paintball search for the exit type of level.

Taxing 23 (Curse of the paintball) When I saw this level for the first time I thought it looked impossible.

Mayhem 14  (Lemming Aid) One mistake and you lose the level. I found this level fun but I can also understand if anyone finds this level frustrating.

Mayhem 17  (Lemming Flambe) Sort of similar to lemming Aid in that you can't make too many mistakes. The level itself looks really nice.

Mayhem 2 (Let's split) This was one I used to struggle with in the past. I used to get frightened with the green dots which used to kill the lemmings. I think I remember the lemmings making a sound which used to scare me.

Taxing 15 (Its a-maze-ing) I think this was one I found hard because of the bit at the end of the level where you could get taken away in a rocket, there were a few rocket traps located at the end of the level if you were to pick the wrong path to the flag.

One last thing I was going to say was we need more people to do a lets play of lemmings paintball. I think that would be cool. It's interesting seeing what peoples opinion is of the game. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 09:43:26 PM by grams88 »

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: What does everyone make of Lemmings Paintball?
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 10:14:05 PM »
Wow great find there grams :)

me and Mobius are enjoying this video and are thinking of going one better than LPing the game.

We are interested in doing a stream (or a video if no one is interested in watching live) of us playing the multiplayer on Lemmings Paintball if we can get it working.

If we were able to get it working then would anyone else on here be interested in playing.
Obviously it's only 2 player and you'll need a real copy of the game (or a pirated copy, not sure whether it is somewhere on the internet).