NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Main

custom sounds

(1/2) > >>

mobius:
post custom sounds to use for [the new format version] NeoLemmix!

My first batch here is a mix of some Mario sounds and Sonic sounds. I made this mainly to get rid of the annoying old Amiga sounds that I didn't like. But I figured we could have a place for future people to post other sounds you could use.

warning: always back up your existing files before you do things like these: or you will lose them forever!

nin10doadict:
A good idea. Something I've noticed very little of is custom win/lose music for level packs. I'll post mine here.
Remember to name them "success.ogg" and "failure.ogg" and to insert them into your pack as custom files if you want to use them.

GigaLem:
Mine are as follows
Victory - Freedom Planet Stage Clear
Failure - Freedom Planet Game Over (short)

Strato Incendus:
Quick question: How do I use them in New Formats for specific packs only, rather than as general replacements by throwing them into the "sounds" folder?

I put mine into the main folder of a pack of mine (in both MP3 and .ogg format), but NeoLemmix doesn't seem to recognise them and plays the standard jingles instead.

jamesleemorgan:
As befitting my "Punch-Out!!" mindset when it comes to Lemmings, I have two I could share. All are from the NES version.

Heck, have the "Gillette Be Sharp March" intro even.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version