Author Topic: [Graphic Set] Minim's PS3 Graphic Set Conversion  (Read 3004 times)

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
[Graphic Set] Minim's PS3 Graphic Set Conversion
« on: October 09, 2017, 02:51:35 AM »
These graphic sets have become available as of NeoLemmix V11.15.22.

Because Minim isn't active on the forums anymore (or at least not very active lately) I have decided to convert his PS3 Factory and Dark graphic sets into the new formats version.

- Old .dat file has been converted using the latest Graphic Set Converter Tool.
- All terrain pieces and objects have been given proper names.
- All white space has been cropped out.
- Translation tables updated to reference newly named terrain pieces and objects or pieces from other graphic sets, so levels that have used the old .dat files won't throw an error if updated.

Minim's PS3 Factory

- Includes two exits: the PS3 remake and minim's own original exit.

Minim's PS3 Dark

- Includes the new entrance and exit.

I have tested everything and it works fine, but if there are any issues or if I did something wrong please let me know.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:11:49 PM by Nessy »

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
Re: [Graphic Set] Minim's PS3 Graphic Set Conversion
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 05:24:23 PM »
I have updated the style in the first post.

1) I completely overlooked the fact that the water was the same one used in the orig_marble graphic set. To avoid duplicated pieces it has been removed and the translation table now points to the "water" piece in the "orig_marble" collection.

2) The graphic set also had a trap from the orig_dirt graphic set. The translation table now points to it.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 12:47:40 AM by Nessy »

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 12:45:15 AM »
I have updated Minim's PS3 Dark graphic set. Please see the first post for more details.

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 04:08:10 PM »
Thanks. They will be included in the next NeoLemmix version. I made two more changes:
- water_small of Minim's PS3 Factory now references the water of the marble style.
- The one-way arrows of Minim's PS3 Factory now point to the default arrows.

So please don't use the the styles as attached to the first post of this thread.

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 05:14:49 PM »
So please don't use the the styles as attached to the first post of this thread.

Because they aren't compatible with version 10.13 of NeoLemmix? Otherwise, what would speak against using them for creating levels for 10.13? ;)
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 05:19:10 PM »
You can certainly use the V10.13.18 version of these styles, as found in Minim's original thread.
My warning just refers to Nessy's new-formats conversions as posted above, because they still contain a few pieces that will be missing in the stable version of the style.