Off-Topic Boards > Forum Games

Battleship Free-For-All

<< < (2/3) > >>

bsmith:
I plan on having each round last 2 or 3 days, if people are prompt in submitting their shots I will try to stick to 2 days.  I estimate about 10-12 rounds to complete the game.  So about about a month long total.

bsmith:
Only 3 people interested so far?  I think I will extend the signup deadline to the 16th, see if anyone else checks in over the weekend.

bsmith:
No more signups, so we will go with three players: Simon, Mobius, and Dullstar.  With this few players, each person will have seven ships and in each round players will make four shots.  I am sending PMs to each player with your respective ship positions.

The deadline to submit shots for the first round will be Thursday October 19th, at 12:00 noon Central time.  Shots should be sent to me by PM.

bsmith:
Round 1 results are attached.

A reminder that the grid goes from A1 to O15.

For round 2 we will again have four shots per player.  The deadline to submit shots for the second round will be Sunday October 22nd, at 12:00 noon Central time.  Shots should be sent to me by PM.

bsmith:
Round 2 results are attached.

Only one person submitted shots in the last round, leaving the others to let the RNG choose.

For round 3 we will again have four shots per player.  The deadline to submit shots for the third round will be Wednesday October 25th.  Shots should be sent to me by PM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version