Off-Topic Boards > Forum Games

Battleship Free-For-All

<< < (3/3)

bsmith:
Round 3 results are attached.

Dullstar found a mistake in the ship placements at O9.  That has been corrected for this round.

For round 4 we will again have four shots per player.  The deadline to submit shots for the third round will be Saturday October 28th.  Shots should be sent to me by PM.

bsmith:
Round 4 results are attached.

This is the second time only one person submitted shots for the round.  If this occurs again I will cancel the game due to lack of interest.

For round 5 we will again have four shots per player.  The deadline to submit shots for the third round will be Wednesday November 1st.  Shots should be sent to me by PM.

bsmith:
Round 5 results are attached.

Everybody got their shots in this round already, so I am posting now.

For round 6 we will again have four shots per player.  The deadline to submit shots for the third round will be Friday November 3rd.  Shots should be sent to me by PM.

bsmith:
Round 6 results are attached.

For round 7 we will again have four shots per player.  The deadline to submit shots for the third round will be Monday November 6th.  Shots should be sent to me by PM.

bsmith:
There were no submissions for round 7.  So I have decided to end this game prematurely due to the constant lack of intetest. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version