Lemmings Plus Graphic set redesign thread

(1/13) > >>

GigaLem:
So while I wait for the new format, I decided to try something new
Redesigning LPII & LPIII graphic sets
So far I did Tree
Before

After

I have plans for what to do with the Psychedelic set, my idea is Neon florescent Rave party
I may or may not do redesigns of the Cheapo sets

Credit to plom for helping me with some of the set pieces
edit: as of today, all the LPII sets are remastered, they're all in the folder below
edit2: Sky redesign has been added. More will come when made

Strato Incendus:
Looks great! Though I kinda still like both... is it possible to just name the style file differently and use both as seperate styles? Or are there references somewhere in the file that specifically require it to be named "tree.dat"? ;)

Colorful Arty:
Excellent job on this GigaLem! I do agree with Strato though, you should probably call this tileset something different, because I do still enjoy the brown tree trunks as well as the birch wood ones.

Nessy:
Very nice GigaLem :thumbsup: I especially like the background of it and the detail that went into the trees, but like everyone else said the only thing I would change is the name of it so that the file doesn't accidentally conflict with levels that reference tree.dat or so that the file doesn't accidentally overwrite it. Maybe gigalem_tree_md.dat (md for modification) or gigalem_tree_remake.dat.

Strato Incendus:
I don't know about you guys, but I tend to end up combining different tilesets anyway when I want to design good looking trees - a bit from the old Tree tileset, though the resolution is pretty low on that one, usually some of the Medieval L2-trees, and occasionally the big tree from the Beast II-tileset. Why not just add these new ones to the "collection"? :D

Btw, afaik there is no Beast I tileset yet, or did I just not find it? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version