Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] [In Development] Lemmings Reloaded -- Cancelled  (Read 3906 times)

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
[NeoLemmix] [In Development] Lemmings Reloaded -- Cancelled
« on: September 18, 2017, 11:51:21 PM »
Lemmings Reloaded has been cancelled. Levels will be submitted to Redux follow-up project.

Thank you everyone that played and provided feedback and replays.

Whenever I was at a lost for ideas I would make up my own (and sometimes harder) solutions to the classic levels we all know and love. This is something that I used to do when I was little, where I would play through some Original and Oh No! levels and come up with my own puzzles for them. Although I wasn't going to publish these originally, I was encouraged to publish them. So here it is!

Lemmings Reloaded is an upcoming pack of reimagined classic levels. However, they are not just the classics that are reimagined, this pack will also include reimagined solutions to other official levels seen in Genesis, PSP, PS3, and even Revolution.

Here is a small list of things that you can expect from this pack:
- Some levels will be untouched, some will have slight changes, and others will be reimagined without losing the core, original layout.
- PS3 and Revolution levels will be recreated from scratch.
- Some levels will retain their original names, but others will have their name changed to reflect the new solution the level has.
- Classic skills will once again be the only skills, but NeoLemmix objects will be used.
- A much more gentle difficulty curve, but the last rank will not hold anything back.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 05:00:35 PM by Nessy »

Offline Akseli

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] [In Development] Lemmings Reloaded
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 10:57:19 PM »
Attached my solutions.

1. Get A Little Extra Help, 3. It's A Trade Off and 5. Containment (this is the only level where you changed the title? :o) were great.

2. Not As Complicated As It Looks and 6. Lemming Tomato Ketchup Facility (I see you removed the mixed capitalization :)) were the most uninteresting ones, I suspect backrouting the latter.

I loved 8. Smile If You Love Lemmings, 9. The Great Lemming Caper (maybe my favourite of this bunch) and 10. Down And Out Lemmings, the latest took 11 minutes to solve from me just like 5. Snuggle Up To A Lemming, those two took the longest time from me. I maybe got a bit lucky in 7. Let's Be Careful Out There finding a solution for the ending part pretty quickly, another tricky and good level.

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 11:50:14 PM »
Thanks Akseli for the feedback! As mentioned this was just made for fun, so I'm very glad you enjoyed a lot of these levels.

My Comments (click to show/hide)

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 10:33:02 PM »
I have finished the demo.