Lemmings Boards > Help & Guides

How to play Lemmings 2 in DOSBox

<< < (2/7) > >>

kieranmillar:
Hi Torian,

Great to hear it helped you. I also had problems getting Lemmings 2 to work for well over a decade, with similar problems to what you describe, until the combination of DOS Box and L2-fix came about.

toriancarconn:
Awesome :)

Earlier today I have told my son that I have found a solution for saving the game which means we do not need to start all over again each time we play it. He was ecstatic.

I tried the option to increase the size of the window in which I am playing the game but for some reason it is not increasing. Any option to use the full screen for playing the game? In case playing it full screen leads to the resolution being too low I would at least like to increase it somewhat. Right now I would say the game window uses a third of the height of my monitor and about half of its breadth. A bit too small.

While increasing the size of the game window there does not exist any option to keep the same resolution I guess, right?

kieranmillar:
You will need to play around with the render options inside DOS Box. In the guide I mention how you can change it from 2x zoom to 3x zoom, see what other options exist and have a play around.

toriancarconn:
got it, thanx

toriancarconn:
Hi,

since I've installed Win 10 I now want to reinstall Lemmings 2. I remember the window of the game was much bigger about a year ago when I last played it. I've followed your instructions and changed the scaler to normal3x but the window is still far too small to enjoy the game. I can't remember how I made it substantially bigger the last time. I realise that one cannot choose normal 4x or bigger. Is there any other way to increase the window? I've played around with all the possible values but didn't get a good result.

I'd appreciate your help.

--- Quote from: toriancarconn on October 27, 2018, 09:28:51 AM ---got it, thanx

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version