Lix > Lix Levels

Rubix's puzzles (D Lix)

(1/5) > >>

RubiX:
Thanks.
And here is my singleplayer stuff all solved in D-Lix !  About 20 maps needed modifications due to using timers as the puzzle, so I redesigned some of those, otherwise the physics were completely fine for everything else and worked well.   

So there are 2 downloads
-Version5:  Singleplayer Epic Adventure+Parallel Universe
-Replays for all those maps

Community Collab Project #1 is now (2018) also included in the main D Lix download.

Lost: I've kept out the last bonus pack called 'LOST' for now, a 16 level bonus. I want to change quite a few things to it.

Simon:
Awesome, thanks! :lix-grin:

I have some recommendations before we merge the levels into the main release.

Bonfire becomes deadly: I'm planning to turn most decoration (moon, sun, shovel, pickaxe, cart) into solid terrain. The bonfire in Matt's beach set will become a fire trap.

You use the bonfire in some levels as decoration. When the bonfire becomes a trap, it will break replays, or render levels unsolvable. Lix 0.6.17 is out, see next post.

File renaming: Your filenames aren't reminders of the level names. It's good style to have expressive filenames. You could keep a prefix for ordering still; alternatively, create ordering files _order.X.txt in the rankings, like the lemforum pack has.

If we agree on a file-naming scheme, I can write a script to auto-rename all your level files and replays.

4 levels lack a replay: For Lix 0.6.16, the automated replay checker says: 154 of 158 levels are solvable, 4 may be unsolvable.
Statistics from 158 replays:
    1x (NO-LEV): replay ignored, it names a level file that doens't exist.
    3x (FAIL): replay names an existing level file, but doesn't solve it.

Result,Replay filename,Level filename,Player,Saved,Required,Skills,Updates
(NO-LEV),01 Pleasant/zi-Rubix-2016-09-08-103050.txt,01 Pleasant/zi.txt,Rubix,0,20,0,0
(FAIL),04 Nightmare/b3-Rubix-2016-09-24-173640.txt,04 Nightmare/b3.txt,Rubix,97,99,11,5415
(FAIL),03 Perplexing/u-Rubix-2016-09-18-100149.txt,03 Perplexing/u.txt,Rubix,58,80,8,5772
(FAIL),03 Perplexing/a3-Rubix-2016-09-17-102031.txt,03 Perplexing/a3.txt,Rubix,68,75,14,5324

Can you provide fresh replays for these four levels? See next post for the full list of breakages in 0.6.17 with the deadly bonfire.

-- Simon

Simon:
Results for your levels on 0.6.17, where the bonfire is deadly and shovels, axes, carts become solid terrain:

These 11 levels have no proof:
levels/single/rubix/01 Pleasant/h.txt
levels/single/rubix/01 Pleasant/jk.txt
levels/single/rubix/02 Sinister/j.txt
levels/single/rubix/02 Sinister/zb.txt
levels/single/rubix/03 Perplexing/a3.txt
levels/single/rubix/03 Perplexing/s7.txt
levels/single/rubix/03 Perplexing/u.txt
levels/single/rubix/04 Nightmare/b3.txt
levels/single/rubix/04 Nightmare/u2.txt
levels/single/rubix/04 Nightmare/zb.txt
levels/single/rubix/05 Aftermath/Parallel/8Goldmine.txt

Download the most recent Lix version and examine the replays.

-- Simon

RubiX:
Ok no prob, will work on that.

RubiX:
in perplexing:

a3 - Justification
u - Tunnel Vision

and
Nightmare: b3

There are no issues with these.  Replays finish fine.
?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version