Off-Topic Boards > Live Event Scheduling

Arty's streams

<< < (36/37) > >>

Colorful Arty:
More FE7 Randomizer today at 1pm EST! We're getting into the trickier chapters now.

Colorful Arty:
Another FE7 Stream is happening today at the usual 1pm EST. Let's really hope we can get the Linus chapter; I need that Ocean Seal!

Colorful Arty:
People may be stuck at home due to the coronavirus outbreak, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun! Hoping to finish up the FE7 randomizer tonight at 7pm EST. Please come by and have some fun, or just talk if you don't care for the game. ;)

Colorful Arty:
Tomorrow, I've decided to do a marathon stream of the first 6 Mega Man games! This is something I've wanted to do for months now, and with the quarantine it's the perfect opportunity! I'll be starting tomorrow morning at 10:00am EST with Mega Man 1 and work my way up. I'll take a lunch break and (potentially) a dinner break in the middle, I don't really know how long it will take to beat all 6 of these. I hope to some you pop in, even for a bit! It's going to be tons of fun! :D

Colorful Arty:
I'm doing something a little different tonight than what I normally do. My sister recommended a visual novel called CLANNAD to me, and I got it on sale on Steam this last week, so I'm going to give it a try! Join me tonight at 7pm EST on Twitch for a blind playthrough of this game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version