Author Topic: BulletRide's Beta Releases  (Read 11770 times)

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
Re: BulletRide's Beta Releases
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 12:57:33 AM »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 01:00:53 AM »

I don't think you need to do that; actually I think the level's pretty fine as is and
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 01:58:01 AM »
Cool, ill leave it as is then. Thanks for the feedback!

Online joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 04:14:03 AM »
I solved of the Week 3 levels.

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2016, 05:14:47 PM »
I solved of the Week 3 levels.

Congratulations! You managed to backroute every single level lmao. Uploaded V2 to fix them.

-Blocks are further apart on Meet Me in the Middle.
-Removed Climber from Lets Get to the Bottom of This.
-Fixed the terrain on the far left side of Afterthought so that you cannot create a wall by bashing.
-Added steel to prevent that mining technique on Show Your True Colours (really cool technique though! I knew you could do that with bashers but I never realized you could do it with miners too!)
-Finally, changed one of the trees to be thinner on Lemming Nature so that it is mined through in one pass instead of 2. This should hopefully stop the single lemming from getting by while the rest are trapped.

Thanks for the replays! :thumbsup:

Week 3 NXP (version 2):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqaev33gmduoqhz/BulletRideW3V2.nxp?dl=0
:compat-dual:

« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 05:23:33 PM by BulletRide »

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2016, 04:00:19 PM »
with the help of Arty, Giga and InsaneSteve last night in my pseudo-stream on Skype, I solved "Let's Get to the bottom of this". I think it's still a backroute because of the major precision and timing involved, or by just getting super lucky as I did. When I tried it again like this just now it didn't come close to solving.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2016, 10:26:06 PM »
with the help of Arty, Giga and InsaneSteve last night in my pseudo-stream on Skype, I solved "Let's Get to the bottom of this". I think it's still a backroute because of the major precision and timing involved, or by just getting super lucky as I did. When I tried it again like this just now it didn't come close to solving.

This is not the intended way and is probably harder then the actual solution is so I will probably just leave it as for now. I have attached the intended way below if you want to compare. I may edit it in the future when I finally get around to releasing a larger pack. Either way nice find, very unique solution!

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2017, 07:50:00 PM »
I have 30ish levels I have completed so far so I figure I might as well put them here so that if anyone feels like trying them they can.  I would love some replays especially of levels not released yet (and Blank Slate which is a completely different level now). I will probably end up capping the pack at 30-40 levels, either adding another rank of 10 or cutting a few crappier ones to replace with levels I am still working on.

I tried to order the levels by difficulty as best I could so please let me know if any are super out of place.

Thanks!

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2017, 08:18:40 PM »
I finished De-Christmastising most of the Christmas levels I made for the holiday pack and put most of them in this pack (with some minor skill changes and back route fixes). With those plus a few easier levels I added the first rank will be much more of a warm up.

I realized I didn't have any Brick levels so I made a bunch of them this week. Plus a few other levels I added and I am currently at 40 levels. I had removed 5 levels as well and still managed to get to my goal of 40. I will probably still be replacing 5-10 levels because I still feel like some of them are not up to par.

For a full list of levels removed/changed you can see below. If you feel like any level I removed/plan to remove was worth keeping please let me know.

If you want the music I have uploaded it to dropbox here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixyar5ts5b0n5qz/bulletrideMusix.rar?dl=0
I just restructured some of the level orders so hopefully there are not repeats close to each other.

:compat-ver-10-12::compat-yes:

*Ignore my horrible level ranks I still have to do that ;P.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 08:30:52 PM by BulletRide »