Author Topic: Aqualems - Develoment topic  (Read 11737 times)

Offline mantha16

• View Profile
Re: Aqualems - Develoment topic
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2020, 04:31:35 PM »
ahh did this ever get made ito a pack some beautiful looking levels

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2021, 05:26:39 PM »
These look great! :thumbsup: I know you recently posted another pack that's currently a WIP, but is there any update you can give us regarding the status of Aqualems? Is this also still a WIP and a pack which you'll eventually release? It's been years since we last heard about the pack's status, so it's only natural that some in the community are wondering about whether it got cancelled, a WIP still, on hold, etc. Take your time, of course, no rush. Just like Lemmings Quartet, I will absolutely look forward to Aqualems' release :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline Apjjm

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2021, 07:09:09 PM »
Its probably safe to say this project can be considered cancelled at this point unfortunately. I took quite a long break from lemmings stuff in general and wanted to start (mostly) fresh when doing levels again and don't really want to commit to any long projects.

Having said that, I won't just sit on done levels forever - there are some levels I will be looking to release seperately after some edits in the future (after Quartet) in some form or other - they will be made available eventually! Getting the best of the puzzles & designs out of the pack into a release will almost certainly be my next project.

There are two levels (I think) that have had significant bits of terrain put into Lemmings Quartet (I might put the originals into a bonus rank for these).
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 07:17:42 PM by Apjjm »
My Level Packs: Quartet

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2021, 01:56:55 AM »
I'm glad we got answer about the status of this project, with whatever got done for this project, I would like to play through them when they're made available, I'm a huge sucker for artsy levels.

And good luck on Lemmings Quartet, and anything after that.