Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Plus Omega II  (Read 9880 times)

Offline nin10doadict

• Guy who constantly misses the obvious
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings Plus Omega II - Release Topic
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 05:10:52 PM »
I re-downloaded this and made progress again. The level that had me stuck took about 30 seconds once I read the talisman description for it... Turns out I had made a level for my own pack that was similar in nature as a petty attempt at revenge, without realizing that the solution I devised for it was the solution for Fluffy 14 as well. I didn't put the pieces together until I read that talisman hint. :-[

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2017, 03:51:15 AM »
The talismans are usually an extra challenge that goes beyond what's needed to simply solve the level. Fluffy 15 is actually a perfect example - the level in and of itself is very easy, but the talisman requires saving 100%, which is very hard to do - in fact, I don't know of anyone who's achieved it yet other than myself.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2017, 01:28:00 PM »
Well, that's embarassing. It appears that while I did update the NL website with the updated level maps / images, I forgot to actually upload the new V1.03 NXP.

This is fixed now.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 07:32:39 PM »
Here some replays to most of the updated levels.

Spoilery comments: (click to show/hide)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2017, 11:17:11 AM »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Plus Omega II
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2017, 01:39:44 AM »
V1.04 update released.

Contains backroute fixes to the following levels:
- Spiky 13 "Zombie Fence"
- Spiky 16 "The Prototype"
- Sharp 2 "Cop This!"
- Sharp 6 "It's Not Meant To Bee"
- Sharp 12 "Drawing Dead"
My Lemmings projects