Author Topic: CustLemm Level List Game  (Read 255628 times)

JM

Re: CustLemm Level List Game
« Reply #1320 on: November 20, 2005, 03:50:20 PM »
All I got was 50%  :o
It's the most annoying level I've played on

EDIT: If you get stuck on Level 9 send me a PM. I know 1 or 2 clues to help you pass the level :)

2nd EDIT: Now I've done it. Finally  ;D

Levipak3 - Level 9: The abyss

Number of Lemmings: 77
Save: 60/77
RR: 1
Time: 3 minutes
Skills: 5 climbers,5 floaters,1 bomber,13 builders,2 bashers,2 miners,2 diggers

Good: The title is cool,you need to figure out which group of lemmings to save first and you have to multi-task :)

Bad: Very annoying level

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: November 20, 2005, 07:48:03 PM »

Levipak3 - Level 10: Hang And No Life

Number of Lemmings: 79
Save: 100%
RR: 1
Time: 1 minute
Skills: one of each

Good: A somewhat strange and therefore interesting design; short level using a couple of nice tricks; time limit is fairly tight; skills for the main part cleverly reduced with the left part which is literally very well put into the terrain.
Bad: The title doesn't match so well since it's obvious that you should stay away from the traps; maybe a little too easy to be the last one in the pack if you know the miner glitch.

JM

« Reply #1322 on: November 20, 2005, 08:21:47 PM »
"Hang and no life" is a pretty cool title though. I've made a level called "Drown and no life" for Custlemm and anybody who wants to try it out can ask for it over MSN Messeger or e-mail.

Ugh! The objects inside the terrain and the arrows on the exit look horrible no offense to Leviathan. The level sure should have been before "The abyss".

Anybody wanting to review one of Tumble Weed's packs?

Leviathan

« Reply #1323 on: November 20, 2005, 08:38:24 PM »
Everyone has his taste ;)

I was experimenting with the level and came up with the idea of making it look really special :)

A sidenote,I should delete unused black terrain pieces and objects instead of putting them somewhere out of reach...if you check some of my levels in Lemedit you should know what I mean...I was always too lazy to delete them ;)

What is the next pack we're gonna review?

JM

« Reply #1324 on: November 20, 2005, 09:04:54 PM »
Maybe Twpak09 or Twpak11

You allright with that Levi?

tseug

« Reply #1325 on: November 21, 2005, 01:39:45 AM »
I just realized that I haven't made any new levels for my pack in a while. So that's what I'll be doing for the next few hours. Twpak09 or Twpak11 are both fine with me.

JM

« Reply #1326 on: November 21, 2005, 09:46:20 AM »
Twpak11 will probably be the best levelpak to review. We need Shvegait to get the screenshots first. Well we can start reviewing the pack and then when the screenshots are up we can put them in our posts.

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: November 21, 2005, 10:07:41 AM »
Quote from: JM link=1114567084/1320#1322 date=1132518107
Ugh! The objects inside the terrain and the arrows on the exit look horrible no offense to Leviathan.
I kinda liked them.  They looked somewhat like the hierographic wall drawings you found inside the Pyramids.

JM

« Reply #1328 on: November 21, 2005, 05:49:22 PM »
We can start reviewing Twpak11 although we ain't got the screenshots yet.

Jazzem

« Reply #1329 on: November 21, 2005, 10:26:04 PM »
I think this pack was designed for Custlemm1, level 5 is impossible.

JM

« Reply #1330 on: November 21, 2005, 10:52:22 PM »
It's still an interesting levelpak. I knew I had enough lemmings to pass Level 5 but my time was up. We can review the levels although the screenshots aren't ready yet. Who's doing Level 1?

tseug

« Reply #1331 on: November 21, 2005, 11:57:34 PM »
Why use custlem2 as default? Most packs are designed for custlemm.

Conway

« Reply #1332 on: November 22, 2005, 12:20:30 AM »
I think I played this pack a while ago, but I never did figure out level 1. How am I supposed to delay the second lemming long enough?  :-?

tseug

« Reply #1333 on: November 22, 2005, 01:31:57 AM »
I liked level 1, it is one of my favorite levels. I can't remember how I did it though (I played it in twbestof a while ago), I'll post a solution after I do it again.

Heehee I delayed the second one so long I ran out of time. :D

Hmm... a solution would ruin the level, so here's a hint (highlight to read): Use the non-steel piece of terrain that the lemmings land on.

A further hint: Use a basher in it.

Now I have a question for TW: What the heck is up with level 9?!!

JM

« Reply #1334 on: November 22, 2005, 11:45:30 AM »
Some of Tumble Weed's levels are pretty messed up which involves fake exits,fake traps,not enough tools,some objects placed off the screen and some time limits too short.

I hope somebody can review level 1.

Shvegait have you got the screenshots yet?

EDIT: Tseug I just passed Level 9 so it's possible. I'll try and give you a screenshot of how I passed it when I can. This pack is a very interesting pack and we should review it. I reviewed the twbestof verison of Level 1 so it's best if somebody else reviews it.