NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Styles

L2+L3 NeoLemmix Tileset collection + Lemmini Conversions

(1/8) > >>

IchoTolot:
I've finally got all L2 (except Classic because Pillar already exists) and the L3 "biolab" tileset completely converted to NeoLemmix. A big part of the animations had to be redrawn and things like getting together all the tiles and the custom biolab background was a big pile of work, but it's finally done!
A notice that the Egyptian, Shadow and Sports tilesets are originally converted from PacGuy765's Lemmini version.

L2+L3 Tileset Pack (V 2.1): L2 + L3 Pack V 2.1

Lemmini Conversions (V 1.4): Lemmini Conversions V 1.4

To access the tilesets with the NeoLemmix editor simply copy all the .dat files into the styles/NeoLemmix folder of the editor and to get them with the name of your choice and in the right order add the sets manually in the styles.ini in the same folder like:
[polar]
Name=Polar
Order=45

[circus]
Name=Circus
Order=46

[l3_biolab]
Name=Biolab
Order=47

For EXAMPLE

And now time for some pictures (polar and circus missing) :laugh:

L3 biolab (all grey things are steel here):

L2 medival:

L2 cavelem:

L2 highland:

L2 outdoor:

L2 space:

And with lots of Clams: L2 Beach:

Please report bugs or problems so I can try to patch them out!

Enjoy making levels with them, you might see them in one of my futute projects.......;)

namida:

--- Quote ---To access the tilesets with the NeoLemmix editor simply copy all the .dat files into the styles/NeoLemmix folder of the editor and add the sets manually in the styles.ini in the same folder like:
--- End quote ---

This is not strictly nessecary. It's just if you want to explicitly specify the names (otherwise the filenames are used) and/or ordering of the sets.

IchoTolot:

--- Quote from: namida on August 10, 2015, 04:12:10 PM ---
--- Quote ---To access the tilesets with the NeoLemmix editor simply copy all the .dat files into the styles/NeoLemmix folder of the editor and add the sets manually in the styles.ini in the same folder like:
--- End quote ---

This is not strictly nessecary. It's just if you want to explicitly specify the names (otherwise the filenames are used) and/or ordering of the sets.

--- End quote ---

Ok updated the description ;)  Used to to this automaticaly from Lemmix.

GigaLem:
These may be useful for me and everyone else
but what about l3 shadow and l3 Egypt?

IchoTolot:
Little update 1.1 which fixes some lighting issues in the biolab tileset. It just changes around a few pixel colors so everything will stay the same apart that the coloring is improved on the diagonal slides.

Thanks to geoo and Simon for this one :thumbsup: (and also credit to Mindless for sending the L3 styles ;))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version