Poll

would you like to see custom graphic levels? [in this game]

Definitely! It's a must
I would like them but it's not the most important thing
I don't care

Author Topic: Revenge of the Lemmings [coming soon]  (Read 6142 times)

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
Revenge of the Lemmings [coming soon]
« on: December 28, 2014, 10:05:25 PM »
[so this section isn't totally empty  ;P ]

Revenge of the Lemmings is a fan made levelpack for SuperLemmini of 210 levels total.

I hope to release the alpha version in ~1 month. The list of people helping me work on it is large. Thanks for all the support.
Maybe we should move those threads discussing this; the old Revenge topic and the "find backroutes" topics here?
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Revenge of the Lemmings [coming soon]
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 12:57:35 AM »
At the moment, topic creators are able to move their own topics, so feel free to move any of yours you think are better suited to being on a different board. :)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 06:56:51 PM »
I added a poll here for custom graphic levels. There are a few custom graphic levels I had in mind I wanted to remake and I'd like to see what anyone thinks if they'd really like that sort of thing in this game.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 10:23:58 PM »
sorry to anyone who was in a hurry for it's release; but I think I need to take a little break from working on this right now.
Rest assured; I will definitely resume working and finish it at some point.

[thanks for voting on the poll to those who did/are]

-Hakuin Ekaku

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 10:30:51 PM »
I may  resume work on this project again soon. Progress on my own pack sort of came to a standstill.

Though it seems like "I don't care" option won; now thanks to Essman and namida making the custom graphic levels I wanted to will be far simpler. I will go ahead and make those levels, possible

Also now with NeoLemmix and the fact that namida's working on a tool to batch convert files I will try to make both a SuperLemmini and a NeoLemmix version of the pack. There should be few differences between the two versions. However I do have some ideas for secret levels.

The the most time consuming part is the testing. With >180 levels it will take a long time to play test every single one.

-Hakuin Ekaku

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 10:40:15 PM »
"Working on"? :P

It's already done. It's not a seperate tool, but rather, an option in the latest version of the NeoLemmix Editor. It's under the "Tools" menu.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)