Off-Topic Boards > Live Event Scheduling

Steve's livestreams 2015-2016

(1/2) > >>

chaos_defrost:
I'm planning to stream something today, and also possibly Sunday. Probably Antichamber again but if anyone has recommendations let me know.

Also if anyone else on these boards is planning to stream today, you can bump this thread to announce this. I'm not sure if anyone else on this board streams, so yea.

EDIT: Today's stream probably won't start for about 3 or so hours, I have a couple errands to run first.

chaos_defrost:
Ok, I'm setting this up right now, going to run Antichamber for a while and then see what else I have going.

(EDIT: Twitch is slow and didn't work for some reason, going to try somewhere else, Hitbox maybe)

mobius:
I would've liked to watch this live but unfortunately 1) I was at work and 2) CC2 was released and I'm partying.

can you record/post whatever you do to youtube afterwards?

chaos_defrost:
Yea, that's a plan. Today was mainly me setting stuff up and actually figuring out what sites are best (I don't have an amazing rig, but it's good enough), I'm thinking Hitbox for now.

I got about a half hour of Antichamber footage for Youtube but the voiceover is mostly me and Simon trying to optimize the streaming. Will still post it, though.

NaOH:

--- Quote from: Insane Steve on May 28, 2015, 10:00:37 PM ---I got about a half hour of Antichamber footage for Youtube but the voiceover is mostly me and Simon trying to optimize the streaming.

--- End quote ---

That can still be quality entertainment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version