Author Topic: Pointless Information  (Read 71426 times)

Andi

Re: Pointless Information
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2004, 01:03:06 PM »
Does anyone have too much money? Say about 1,450 $ ? I want do buy that nice thing: http://www.vrealities.com/doom3special.html

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2004, 02:34:58 AM »
Quote from: DragonsLover  link=1089280056/75#89 date=1095563007
Also, we can't say flammable. This word doesn't exist for us.

Okay, why?

Hey, Andi, I discovered your post wasn't there when I posted.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2004, 04:07:01 AM »
Because, it's our language. I don't know who decided to be like this, but it's like this!
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Andi

« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2004, 09:37:40 AM »
Quote from: Ice_Eagle91  link=1089280056/90#91 date=1096166098
Hey, Andi, I discovered your post wasn't there when I posted.

It's abug. I don't know why it is or when it comes.

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2004, 01:42:49 AM »
Andi, German Question, does ich comma mit deim oobonzershula
mean I go to school by subway? and if it does, can i have a direct translation? :???:

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2004, 03:39:51 PM »
Look at the first topic on the forum (it's a forum where I participate too). It's the biggest palyndrom of the world (in French):

Look here!
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2004, 12:05:07 AM »
Ax, it's "Ich komme mit dem U-bahn zur Schule."

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2005, 12:16:08 AM »
oh, well what does it mean, and why do you keep calling me Ax? :???:

Conway

« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2005, 01:33:21 PM »
'Pointless Information' seems like the best place to post this. I don't know why I just remembered it now, but I just thought I'd share it with you.

When I was 13 I woke up one night and found jam smeared on my inside leg. I can only conclude that either I had a dream that I played out in real life, but couldn't remember when I woke, like I sleepwalked, or I was molested in my sleep by a beautiful young princess who climbed in through my bedroom window. I'd like to believe the latter since I had never sleepwalked before, and I've never sleepwalked since. :???:

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2005, 01:30:32 AM »

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

...yeah...

Ooooooooookay.

Sure.

That's awesome...

yep

so.............okay
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INITIATING NORMALNESS.

Yeah, so back to normal.  In tzar, I was playing a really fun map, which was great for campaign style play (playing on a random map, but like in campaign style.  It's really fun).  The balance of power was luckily enough for me not screwed over.  Anyhow, I won the game after about 10 hours total.  I've got the game documented in seven save files.  Why?  Well, it was one of the hardest and one of the best games I've ever played before, that's why.  I had to use a lot of skill to rise up from a tiny group of villagers sailing away in a ship across the vast sea to a tiny refuge, sailing away from their old village which was filled with invaders and being turned to rubble.  Not long after I abandoned my colonization campaign in a neighbor's land mass, the enemy took the offensive to my peninsula.  I had nowhere near the strength to repel them.  My southern front was occupied by he orange, who were coming from the main part of the continent.  I could only run to a tiny island, in a little ship, clear across the map.  It had one mine (this is not much) and some wood.  From here, I managed to raise a town, and eventaully was able to patrol my shores.  As soon as I saw the need for new resources, I decided to land on the mainland little ways south of me.  Huge wars were being waged there.  I had been involved in none of them for a long time.  This was the beginning of the turn around.  I defeated purple and converted several of their buildings.  I defeated them I know not how, but i suspect it was because they were facing another enemy at the same time, yellow.  Yellow was the most powerful nation on the map.  I ran into them immediately after occupying the purple.  I rushed to gather the much needed supplies.  I managed to hold the northern conitinent.  I researched their techs (they were a different civ(purple)) and trained an elite group of longbowmen.  I used them and several, several offensives (I must have used over 2000 soldiers alone to defeat yellow) to finally push south and defeat my adversary.  I had become a major world power with this victory.  I converted their buildigns too.  Green had been killed by orange and yellow.  So, that left orange, which was on the other side of the continent, near my original base.  A sea mostly separated the left side of the continent from the right side, but there was a small pass to the south.  I fortified this after driving back, very slowly, with a group of dragons, a huge, massive line of orange troops that would come constantly.  I finally made preparations to attack orange.  It was a success.  By now, my army no longer consisted of mostly men.  The vast majority was made of stone golems and dragons.  I ripped the city to pieces.  Then, there was one player left.  Red.  How ironic, that the player who destroyed me in the beginning, would be destroyed by me in the end.  I sailed in, and, I'll admit, it was hard to gain ground.  But, it had been hard to the whole game.  Eventually, I took the area I originally wanted to colonize, and then I took the other half of the island.

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2005, 11:05:38 AM »
...Hey?  Has anyone else noticed tha Louise hasn't been around lately?

Conway

« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2005, 12:56:54 PM »
Yeah, she's been busy with forums dedicated to more sophisticated things, like writing and travel. No time for us lemmings! :-(

Louise

« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2005, 03:22:23 PM »
'Tis true, regrets. Regrets indeed, but I have become a more cultured, educated individual, and now find you lemming-people appalling. Unbearable, even. Can't stand the stink of you.

Nah, just kidding.  ;P Love you all really; I've just been kind of busy lately.

Conway

« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2005, 03:25:36 PM »
Welcome back, Louise! B)

:lem4ever:

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2005, 09:30:32 PM »
Ha ha!  The banner flies victorious once more! :D