Author Topic: Pointless Information  (Read 71383 times)

tseug

Re: Pointless Information
« Reply #165 on: December 25, 2005, 05:49:56 AM »
I can make sparks appear on my nose. Sometimes it can hurt a bit though...

Actually it doesn't really matter where, it's just static electricity. :) I think I conduct electricity pretty well, which is probably why I sometimes hurt myself accidentally with a zap....

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 25, 2005, 07:58:38 PM »
I don't really have aggressive mind-powers like that(I don't need them that much [smiley=winktounge.gif]), but I am, to a certain extent, psychic, and can sometimes predict the future with just my mind.

JM

« Reply #167 on: December 25, 2005, 08:03:55 PM »
I had just listened to some songs by "The Subhumans"

tseug

« Reply #168 on: December 25, 2005, 09:11:02 PM »
The so called "psychic" stuff is actually the subconcious. It's still pretty amazing what it can do though.

Google-ing reveales how to do some "chi" tricks. Try it.

Andi

« Reply #169 on: December 31, 2005, 03:07:48 PM »
Are you going to have firework today? I WILL! ^^

Jazzem

« Reply #170 on: December 31, 2005, 04:16:09 PM »
You'd better be old enough! >:( ;)

Andi

« Reply #171 on: December 31, 2005, 08:04:46 PM »
I'm 18, so it's ok. ^^

Jazzem

« Reply #172 on: December 31, 2005, 08:11:04 PM »
So says your profile! And it also says it's been 1000 days since you joined!

Looks like the end of the year is coming then... 2006 already, eh?

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2006, 12:41:06 AM »
Ja. 2006, i think 2005 sounds better, Its a round number, a multiple of five...

Chi tricks? I'm skeptical of their authenticity but you always have to wonder about these things because so many people belive it and have stories to go with... Seems poossible in some ways though, some of it. If you sent tons of messages to your nose, then your nerves would send electrical charges in your nose maybe causing sparks. It might be possible to make a spark on your nose but i really doubt that you could push someone over with electricity even with some wires and machines and stuff. A friend of mine can make an unplugged speaker make some noise by tapping the end of the plug as he told me. If you can make a blip of noise by touching a speaker plug i see how sparks on someones nose could be possible but i still dont believe that you could push someone over. :-/.

New years just wasn't a big event at my house. It seemed like no one cared actually... :P :-?
-amazing that you happened to check when it was right on one thousand.

Now for my piece of pointless information:
John Adams, an American historical figure, went on an envoy to France to try to form an alliance and try to gain military support. When he arrived in France he discovered that an alliance had already been accomplished by Benjamin Franklin. The military help part was still very little. The reason was that the Comte De Vergennes and the french Monarch had their attention on a possible war on Britain while Britains army was over in America trying to quell the rebellion.

Offline LemSteven

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 05, 2006, 04:12:11 AM »
I don't know of any chi tricks, but I have heard of it before. &#A0;Besides Lemmings (of course), another one of my favorite games is Scrabble. &#A0;I've used the word "chi" before to rid myself of an unwanted "c" at the end of the game.

Here's more pointless information.
For some reason, I seem to be allergic to something in my own house, and it's driving me nuts. [smiley=sick.gif] &#A0;I've started taking an antihistamine, and my family is leaving tomorrow for a weekend vacation, so hopefully I'll be better before too long.

tseug

« Reply #175 on: January 05, 2006, 04:21:52 AM »
I would guess that you have mold in the air ducts. Has it rained a lot in the past month/week/whatever?

Offline LemSteven

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 08, 2006, 04:14:50 AM »
I just got home from my mini-vacation, and I figured out what my problem was. &#A0;It wasn't allergies at all -- it was a cold that's been progressing through my family over the last few weeks. &#A0;I'm about 80% better now, though.

Another piece of useless information: &#A0;I have to go back to school on Monday. &#A0;School is starting again!

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2006, 01:28:19 PM »
Quote from: LemSteven link=1089280056/165#176 date=1136693690
I just got home from my mini-vacation, and I figured out what my problem was. &#A0;It wasn't allergies at all -- it was a cold that's been progressing through my family over the last few weeks.
I guess the two can be hard to tell apart sometimes.

In my personal experience, I think it's an allergy when you sneeze a lot without actually having a runny (dripping even when you're not sneezing) nose, and you sneeze because your nose keeps feeling "itchy" inside.

JM

« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2006, 07:01:02 PM »
Another piece of pointless information to mention

I was too drunk to go to college on Thursday so instead I went to Asda,Sainsburys,then Subway,then Willy Bobs park then a few shops in town and then wandered around till 1pm then set off back home.

Now I'm trying to fix a problem with some Wolf-3d TC which should be hopefully available to download at the start of next month.

MC Marshy

« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2006, 10:20:51 PM »
I don't know what pointless information to put here  ::)

Oh yeah here is some.

When in the computer room at college I always open up a word document then start going on the internet and when the computer assistant is coming I go on the word document to avoid getting into trouble for messing around on internet.

All I can say  :P