Author Topic: Posting times when playing lix including multi  (Read 9671 times)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
Re: Posting times when playing lix including multi
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2014, 09:41:01 AM »
Yes, definitely!

After seeing the posts on this thread I think I'm starting to realise why I was always on the back foot and decided to retire early. I better change my control configuration on the day!
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 12:31:08 AM »
I will be there.  I have made a brand new 8p map just for the occasion:  Path of the Righteous

Your own exit is 1 below your own start, as seen by the coloring in your lane.   
An easily attackable place to hoard at the start, which will result in easy pack death if you are not careful.

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2014, 07:52:11 AM »
And another map, modifying the above completely.

Stop That Pack!
Own exit is directly either left or right of you.   4 Players face left, 4 players face right.
Built for required hoarding, and then a quick head to the finish when the path looks safe.     :evil:   

Hopefully we can get the players to do this.

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 08:26:41 AM »
Only 6 so far? :-\ Or are others planning to jump in on the day but haven't posted yet?

I'll see what I can throw together this week for 8p. I have some maps up to 4p that could be extended...

Offline Clam

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2014, 08:29:09 PM »
We got only 5 in the end :( (and at most 4 in an actual game). We got tired quickly and the session turned into a showcase of new singleplayer stuff that we'd been working on instead of multiplayer maps :D

I guess two weeks is too long to plan one of these - other things come up, and interest fades.

When geoo returns we can try again (at a time that suits him of course :))

Offline Clam

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 12:23:36 AM »
Come join us in celebrating the anniversary of Lemmings, by playing Lix instead! :D

Usual time, Friday 14th at 20:00 21:00 GMT. Four of us in IRC are already interested, let's see if we can finally crack 8P!

edit: The answer is an emphatic No. :( Once again we only got up to 4 in a game. Back to the drawing board for this idea... and maybe time to give it a rest for a while.