Author Topic: Lemmings PSP and PS3 Shorts  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
Lemmings PSP and PS3 Shorts
« on: October 27, 2014, 12:37:50 AM »
To promote the PSP and PS3 Lemmings titles, some cute little short animations were made (later on, the announcement trailer for Lemmings Touch followed on in a similar style).

I've been trying to locate all of these for a little while (which has been slightly annoying, as they aren't all located on one YouTube channel, and unfortunately all but the Lemmings Touch trailers are absent from the official PlayStation channel there), and I think I've found them all, now. All of the ones I've found are below, and I've included the Lemmings Touch trailer for completeness' sake.

PSP - Health & Safety Lemming*

PS3 - The Lemmings Are Coming! Act I

PS3 - The Lemmings Are Coming! Act II

PS3 - Learning To Swim!

PS3 - It's Raining Lemmings!

PS3 - The Lemmings Are Falling!

PS3 - Safety First!

PS Vita - Lemmings Touch Announce Trailer

*Health & Safety Lemming can also be found on the website of the company who made the ad.

If anyone knows of any more of these that I've missed, please let me know!

Offline Luis

• View Profile
Re: Lemmings PSP and PS3 Shorts
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 04:22:26 AM »
I remember seeing these. The safety first makes no sense. That Lemmings would had died either way if he had a helmet or not from falling. I wish they had released the two downloadable levels that they were going to give at the official site of the PSP Lemmings. :( I would had built those in Lemmix too. There were pictures of the level but there was no way to download and play it. The site doesn't exist anymore.
Mr. Lemmings PSP user.