Author Topic: Noob question  (Read 2372 times)

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
Noob question
« on: October 09, 2014, 12:31:17 PM »
Hi everyone

I was wondering if I might be doing something wrong when I'm trying to add a picture like for instance maybe to take part in the level review. I click onto insert image located under the bold option then it comes up with the image tag buttons at either side but it does not seem to be any image at all. I might be going about this the wrong way.

Many thanks.

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
Re: Noob question
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 12:54:23 PM »
You're halfway there - you just need to have the image uploaded somewhere first.

Head to imgur.com, and click the Upload Images button in the upper-left corner. From there, you'll be able to get your desired image online, and they even provide ready-made tagged image URLs for copying and pasting onto the forum, without any need to click the Insert Image button here.

For example, I've just uploaded an image, and imgur places a box labelled "BBCode (message boards & forums)" next to it once it's there. The text in that box looks a bit like this;

Code: [Select]

Pasting that in here has the desired result;

Hopefully this helps. :thumbsup:

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 10:30:41 PM »
Thanks Prob Lem (Sorry I was a while getting back to yourself)

Will have a look into it, :thumbsup:

At the moment I've been playing lemmings 3d, it was a game I never completed in the past but I managed to get it working on the dos box, The controls are a nightmare well I'm used to them now.  :) (I thought the controls in worms 3d are easy compared to lemmings 3d)

I'm finding the fun levels tricky. Is that normal?  ???

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 02:43:31 PM »
No problem! :thumbsup:

As for Lemmings 3D, that's pretty normal as you adjust to the added complexity of the puzzles being three-dimensional - it'll pass quickly enough, I imagine.