Author Topic: Scattered Levelpacks  (Read 45560 times)

Offline Gronkling

• View Profile
Re: Scattered Levelpacks
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 12:22:42 PM »
I found my first levelpacks so I uploaded those  :-[

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2014, 01:24:47 PM »
Thanks, Akseli and Gronkling!

Haven't updated this database in a while.

Unfortunately, joem4.dat is TeamHellSpawn's level pack. It's a naming mistake on my part. As I found joem4.dat-joem9.dat on my hard drive and not in the Garjen website (not even through archive.org), joem4.dat remains missing. My old hard drive is not where I live right now, and other than that, the only two other people who may have the pack would be Crane and Joe himself. If you have the pack, please send it to me so I can have it uploaded. Thanks.

New packs:

Gronkling
GronkLems 1 and 2 (thanks Gronkling for uploading them)

geoo's database
Eymerich/Ellischant
geoopck2.dat (this one is more of a preview)

Lemmings Heaven
10 levels with a twist by an unknown author
This one is grams88's pack, and has already been uploaded to the Database.

Team Hell Spawn:
Levelpak001.dat by Team Hell Spawn
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Akseli

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2014, 01:34:52 PM »
"10 levels with a twist" is this level pack. :)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2014, 01:38:47 PM »
Thanks for pointing that out. I had a feeling that it was grams88's pack. I'll have that deleted.

A lot of the levelpacks in Lemmings Heaven also appear in the Lemmings Level Database. However, one of them can't be downloaded: SwissLems. If anyone has this pack, please let me know. Thanks.

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 03:27:26 AM »
-H0ru5-'s second and third packs from geoo's database have now been uploaded to the Lemmings Level Database.

Also, in geoo's database, I found four VGASPEC files. Two of them are part of geooPk0 and geooPk1. I've found two others which I don't think are in any pack in the database that geoo sent me.

Does anyone know what packs the VGASPECs are for?

Also, I can't seem to play the third level (Supaplex Tricks) of geooPk1. It says it requires vgaspec35.dat when it's supposed to be VGASPECS.dat. I've tried this in NeoCustLemmix (but the same error could be true for CustLemmix). EDIT: Just change VGASPECS.dat, which comes with geooPk1,  to vgaspec35.dat, and it should work fine.

EDIT 2: VGASPEC0.dat is part of Timballisto's 4th pack in the 7th level.

EDIT 3: For VGASPEC3.dat, it is part of "TUT.DAT"; the person who created this level is unknown.

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 03:35:47 PM »
A couple more levelpacks uploaded, including some interesting ones, some of which are VGASPEC.

geoo's database
I've decided to upload Pieuw's two levelpacks after all.
TUT.dat: The Unidentified Territory, a VGASPEC level, by an unknown author. Uses VGASPEC3, the second image in the previous post)

Lemmings Forums (yes, there are a couple of levels that are spread all over the forum)
The Apple Computer Level (with VGASPEC), extracted by ccexplore and compiled into a ZIP file by Tsyu: (http://www.lemmingsforums.com/index.php?topic=520.0)
A christmas level by uci, including the Christmas tileset for Lemmini (http://www.lemmingsforums.com/index.php?topic=778.msg16627#msg16627)
Lemmings Heaven Contest 2008 (http://www.lemmingsforums.com/index.php?topic=778.0)
Lemmings Heaven Contest 2010 (http://www.lemmingsforums.com/index.php?topic=778.0)
Level Jam Contest #3: (http://www.lemmingsforums.com/index.php?topic=881.msg18731#msg18731)
Every Single One Counts! by ccexplore, which also comes with his myvgaspec tool: (http://www.lemmingsforums.com/index.php?topic=555.msg11584#msg11584)
The Mon0lith VGASPEC remake by geoo: (http://www.lemmingsforums.com/index.php?topic=778.msg16806#msg16806)

I also re-uploaded Timballisto's 4th pack to include VGASPEC0.dat (first image on previous post), which is required to play the 7th level, "The Pipes.' Though the positioning of the exit and trap is odd. It may have to do with the lemmings style itself; I probably have to change it to the Dirt style again, as Timballisto used the ONML Numbering, which namida changed to CustLemm numbering.

Offline uci

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2014, 10:39:16 AM »
Hi,

The Christmas level by uci uploaded at

http://lemmings-db.camanis.net/levelpack/list

has a missing file inside. It contains only the style set. For convenience I attach to this post the missing file.
Someone should fix the error with the uploaded pack.

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2014, 11:33:19 AM »
Fixed and uploaded. Thanks for letting me know.

Do note that the preview displays incorrectly in the database, but it should work fine in Lemmini.

Offline uci

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2014, 12:49:11 PM »
Thanks for fixing it.

I just want to mention that is better to place this file "2013.ini" outside "christmas" folder, since this folder is a style set which should be installed inside Lemmini "styles" folder. Instead "2013.ini" should be placed inside Lemmini "levels" folder.

Thanks again.

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2014, 04:46:26 PM »
I've uploaded another small pack of other Lemmings levels, namely, those from Genesis and SNES.

The first five are from Genesis, ripped by Tsyu. They are:
1. Fun 31 - "Test map"
2. Fun 32 - "Flag test map"
3. 2-player Level 9 - "Now use miners and climbers"
4. 2-player Level 12 - "A task for blockers and bomber [sic]"
EDIT: 5. 2-player Level 17 - also titled "A task for blockers and bomber [sic]". Thanks to namida for pointing this out.

The sixth level is SNES 21, Ohayo Lemming-san! This is a remake of the level by me. This one also appears in the Extra player.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2014, 06:28:09 PM »
There are two levels titled "A task for blockers and bomber" in the Genesis 2P levels, and they're two completely different levels (although both using the same graphic set). Just thought I'd point this out.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2014, 06:33:33 PM »
Thanks, will go ahead and fix that.

EDIT: Done.

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2014, 04:30:39 AM »
Made a few changes based on discussion in the NeoLemmix topic:

Uploaded the rest of the Genesis 2P levels, since the other levels are compressed versions of their Amiga counterparts. Since the Genesis counterparts of the Orig Amiga versions are also on the database, there is no reason for me not to include those.

The pack with the Genesis/SNES levels now only has the two hidden levels and Ohayo Lemming-san, as I've moved the three unique levels to the Genesis 2P level packs.

Also, I've re-uploaded Level Jam #3, since I forgot to put an extra level inside: factory by möbius.

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2014, 03:34:36 PM »
Just a note - for NeoLemmix packs, they won't be posted on the Database as there may be conflicts with compatibility due to the NeoLemmix objects. Instead, you may want to look in this site. I'll also post this on the first page.

I'm not sure about the compatibility of SuperLemmini packs in the Database, though.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2014, 03:50:59 PM »
NeoLemmix packs using the Extended Format won't work full stop. Those not using Extended Format should be fine, provided they don't use anything that'd be apparent in a level image that wasn't in the standard format.

Likewise, as long as no visually-apparent new features are used, SuperLemmini should work fine.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)