Author Topic: Lemmings Forums on Youtube  (Read 97373 times)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings Forums on Youtube
« Reply #210 on: December 30, 2019, 03:44:14 AM »
I have recently returned to creating YouTube content again. I have started LPing Xmas Lemmings 2019 by WillLem.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0JAwKyW340QFfSzdmv8Ljg

I am also testing the waters with a Tropico 3 LP, I always wanted to LP this game and I feel like now is a good time to persue this! :)

Offline Armani

• :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 31, 2019, 02:19:26 PM »

I've started a playthrough of Lemmings United by Ichotolot.
I'm gonna play lemmings(mainly Lemmings United but may include some contest levels or levels from other packs) at least an hour everyday until 16th of january, record and upload it to my youtube chanel.
And after that, I will play and upload lemmings contents on my later military leaves.
This is basically for gathering solutions for myself but if anyone watch my videos for fun or get some help, I will be glad. :D

For now, all the videos will contain no talking from me but only game sounds.
This can be switched to LP with commentary without notice when my microphone is ready and when I have full confidence in my English (But not in the near future :P)

Here's my first video for today! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zyAj-B_s-o

My newest Neolemmix level pack : Lemmings Halloween 2023 :D 8-)

About Armani: Armani's Blog
My NL level packs(in chronological order):
  Lemmings Uncharted [Medium~Extreme]
  Xmas Lemmings 2021 [Easy~Very Hard]
  Lemmings Halloween 2023 [Easy-Very Hard]

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 06, 2020, 05:25:27 PM »
A brainwave just popped into my head while watching these recent videos over in the Challenges thread.

One of my old challenges was based around solving certain levels without moving the screen. Proof of anyone solving these with this restriction are now viable thanks to Youtube! Fun 15 (A nuke solution, BTW) was also on there lower down the thread, but that was with the DOS Lemmings setup, which allowed the loss of 40 lemmings. Amiga setup may need to be checked however, as you can only lose 20 of them.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 06, 2020, 05:58:00 PM »
Not sure if this list still gets updated, but here's my YouTube Channel. If you fancy giving it a watch, I'd really appreciate the support. Like, subscribe and all that jazz. Thanks!

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #214 on: April 06, 2020, 07:49:48 PM »
Added WillLem to OP.

Couldn't add Armani because their linked vod (9zyAj-B_s-o) is removed and I can't see the channel from a removed vod.

-- Simon

Offline Swerdis

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 06, 2020, 08:00:35 PM »
Hi Simon,

maybe you could add me and my channel too?

Greeting, Swerdis

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vidusaka/

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #216 on: April 06, 2020, 08:13:13 PM »
Swerdis: Added, thanks!

-- Simon

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2020, 09:42:43 PM »
While Swerdis caught you there could I request to have my channel as well, that would be cool. :) It's mainly an atari st games one no commentary and at one point in the future might feature the atari st version of lemmings on it.

(Atari st Favorites)  A new channel I created just recently to show off the atari st games.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7X1_Ax96jGV0zhQjNef43g

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #218 on: April 10, 2020, 05:08:33 PM »
Added grams88's Atari st Favorites.

-- Simon

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 10, 2020, 09:08:28 PM »
Thanks Simon :)

« Reply #220 on: April 30, 2020, 12:55:00 PM »
I have been having issues with my own LP of Lemmings United. I hadn't found the time in so long, and I had issues getting NeoLemmix updated for a while. I've finally managed to get it working recently, so I can continue! :D It's been too long since I've made an episode of it!

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 03, 2020, 03:10:01 AM »
I haven't been able to upload any YouTube videos to my channel recently due to internet connectivity issues for those wondering why I haven't had any new videos for a few weeks now.

I have 20 GeoffLems videos recorded currently but I am not able to upload any of the videos to my channel due to the uploads failing due to poor internet speeds where I am currently living.
It is down to this issue as well that I am unable to host any Jackbox sessions at the moment.

Offline Turrican

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 07, 2020, 06:14:19 PM »
Hi! Recently , I have made a youtube channel . I have also made some levels for Neolemmix and Lemmix. In that channel , I will put the solutions for these levels (and from whatever other level I will make ).

Link for the channel (Turrican Lemm) :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGFBOHdYITHlsqa203Tu8Q

Link for my first video  ("Reachable Heights" , Neolemmix version) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzDtp7ShVDQ
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 07:35:53 PM by Turrican »
My Youtube channel ( Turrican Lemm )  :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGFBOHdYITHlsqa203Tu8Q

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #223 on: June 08, 2020, 10:20:28 AM »
Added Turrican to first post, thanks!

-- Simon

« Reply #224 on: June 14, 2020, 04:29:36 AM »
I finally got my hands on a good windows computer! I now have access to OBS and other higher quality video/streaming programs, and of course this machine's a fair bit more powerful than the Chromebook I had. Hopefully this allows me to create higher quality videos from now on! :D

Also, I got a DVD drive with it, and if I can find the DVD recorder that we may or may not have gotten rid of, as well as get a few cheap converters, I could record gameplay from my Switch. If I can't find it, I could try to splice the stupid 30 second captures together, but that's a pain. :P