Author Topic: Tomodachi Life coming to Nintendo 3DS in June!  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
Tomodachi Life coming to Nintendo 3DS in June!
« on: April 10, 2014, 11:24:35 PM »
I just finished watching *the* most hilarious game-introduction video I have ever seen. It's for Tomodachi Life, which is a localised version of the oddball Japanese Nintendo 3DS title, Tomodachi Collection: New Life (which is itself a sequel to the original Tomodachi Collection on the Nintendo DS).

It's a very strange (and hilarious) game where you drop a bunch of Mii characters of friends ("Tomodachi" is the Japanese word for friend, so the game takes its name from this concept), family, or whoever you can think of into an apartment block on a small island (and customise them by giving them amazingly-good synthesised voices and other traits), and watch and interact with what happens. Think of it like a mash-up of Animal Crossing, Miis, and The Sims, plus as many comedic sitcoms as you can imagine, mixed up further with odd dreams and random musical numbers.

I haven't laughed so much at a game trailer ever (suffice to say, I will be pre-ordering this game as soon as the option becomes available here). Go watch it! :thumbsup:

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
Re: Tomodachi Life coming to Nintendo 3DS in June!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 02:46:14 AM »
Watched this and Goat Simulator in one sitting. Can't decide which is weirder :XD:

(Tip: don't watch both of these in one sitting)

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 02:59:07 AM »
(Tip: don't watch both of these in one sitting)

Is that why no link is provided here to the Goat Simulator video you referenced? ;P

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 10:25:35 AM »
If you insist...

Goat Simulator trailer