Author Topic: Legend of Zelda  (Read 2577 times)

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
Legend of Zelda
« on: December 09, 2012, 12:58:25 AM »
I've been playing Legend of Zela Oracle of Season/Ages. I played Seasons first and now I'm playing Ages secret game. I really enojyed both, even more than Link's Awakening which is one of my favorites. (Link's Awakening actually inspired me to write a story (it has nothing to do with Zelda)). I like the whole secrets concept.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUieJznyfSw&list=PL36BCA5C1A8021BDD&index=1
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline Luis

• View Profile
Re: Legend of Zelda
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 06:22:34 AM »
Have you ever played the first game and with no faqs? You'll be walking around in circles for hours because you won't know where to go or what to do. Especially in the second quest, where almost everything was rearranged into weird places. I'm currently playing the Minish Cap. I still can't find the last 7 kinstones. I find them all before, this is just a new file. I think I deleted the other one with all the kinstones, or my nephew did it. These are the ones I have:

The Legend of Zelda
Adventure of Link
A Link to the past & Four Swords
Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
Wind Waker
Four Swords Adventures
Minish Cap
Mr. Lemmings PSP user.

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 07:50:32 PM »
I have played the first one. Unfortunatly I saw hints and walkthroughs before playing, but it was still enjoyable. I didn't know that things get re-arranged in the second quest, that's interesting.

Adventure of Link is just asinine (the American version anyway. I heard the Japanese version is easier). My only complaint about the first two is that they have some of the standard problems games of that time did. And because of that can be unfair at times and way too difficult or just annoying for me.

I got the Minish cap and played a little but didn't get very far. I didn't care for that one too much, don't really know why.
I have all of those except Four swords + I have Twilight Princess. I didn't get very far in that game yet.

everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline Luis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 02:45:42 AM »
I just thought of a challenge. I could try to beat the first Zelda game with taking the heart containers, but that's gonna be hard, because I still get hit a lot in that game, which is why I take potions with me.
Mr. Lemmings PSP user.