Author Topic: Christmas Lemmings Cake  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
Christmas Lemmings Cake
« on: December 19, 2012, 11:05:29 PM »
I just figured I'd make a post to show my family's Christmas cake for this year. I briefly mentioned this in another thread way back around the time when I joined the forum, and the final product was completed today.

I traced and coloured a simplified, non-shaded version of some Christmas Lemmings character art to give guidance on shape and colour (you can see a print-out of it next to the cake in the second picture - the only difference is the colour of the scarf, which had to be substituted for blue, instead), the baking was done by my mother, and the decoration was handled by my father and brother.

I really love how it came out, and I'm told (by those who cut it to shape and thus got to eat the leftover bits :D ) that the cake itself tastes great. I'm really looking forward to getting to try it, though it seems a shame to have to cut into it!

Anyway, yeah, just thought that you guys might get a kick out of seeing this. Anyone else got a Lemmings-themed cake to go with Christmas dinner? :thumbsup:

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Lemmings Cake
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 01:47:46 AM »
no fair, I'm hungry!  :party:

wow, you really go all out for lemmings  ;P That looks very nice. And it has a lot of icing. I love icing.

Now I feel kind of wimpy; my involvement with lemmings pretty much ends at the computer desk.  :D
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 03:45:48 PM »
I love icing too, other than that, that cake looks amazing. Thanks for showing it to us. It's certainly a work of art! :thumbsup:
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 11:44:57 PM »
Thanks, guys. I've passed your comments on to the rest of my family, too, and they say thanks also. :thumbsup: