Author Topic: need help  (Read 3213 times)

Offline oskar12345

• View Profile
need help
« on: September 12, 2012, 08:00:59 PM »
Hi i'm making a remake of all psp levels for lemmini and i'd like to share the job, i have almost 60 levels done but it's a lot of work
to test the levels and edit the doors,traps,etc...if anyone is interested please tell me thx

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
Re: need help
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 12:00:14 AM »
at first I thought you meant you were recreating all the unique levels from the PSP to Lemini.

This is nice, but what I only care about really is seeing the unique levels, in any graphic set really, as long as it works or resembles the PSP level in some way.
I'd help you do that if I could see a picture/stats of the unique levels. (I don't have the PSP) However I don't have the extra graphics for lemini. I can only make levels using Lemmix and the Custlem styles or whatever. which I don't mind
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline oskar12345

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 06:48:16 AM »
i rip levels from psp then resize to ???X320 pixels height,put transparency and use lemmix for remake the levels for lemmini
i want to rip 156 levels

2 examples: fun 1 and special 34 both are empty levels then put doors,traps,water... with lemmix and test with lemmini

Offline Luis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 05:36:11 PM »
This actually saves me the time on having to build the PSP special levels in Lemmix, because I'm too lazy to build the rest. http://lemmings-db.camanis.net/levelpack/ag1zfmxlbW1pbmdzLWRichALEglMZXZlbFBhY2sYqUYM/

But then again, I would like to see how the rest of the specials levels would look like with the old graphics.
Mr. Lemmings PSP user.

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 02:22:18 AM »
oh, thanx for that Link in the archive Luis.  never knew that was there  :XD:
---
Is work still being done on Lemmini? If there is where is there discussion about it and stuff?
---
 ??? What is ClamSpammer doing in that level you posted (here's one I prepared earlier)? Is that where he lives?  ;P
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline oskar12345

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 07:16:40 PM »
fun          30 levels
tricky       25 levels
special     36 levels

unrar all files on lemmini directory.