Lemmings Boards > Challenges

Undamaged Levels (ONML etc.)

<< < (2/18) > >>

Akseli:
Wild20, Wicked20 and Havoc17 are definitely possible. All my solutions lacks one lemming from 100% though, so these might be possible to improve.

Proxima:
Oh, right, going along the bottom, I'd always assumed the grass traps completely prevented this as a solution route  Here it is with 100%.

I had been trying Tame 17 last night but only managed to get through the first staircase, which shows how hopeless I am at that method 

Interesting solution to Wild 20. It's also possible by direct drop (but not 100%).

(I feel embarrassed about missing Wicked 20, though.)

Proxima:
Havoc 16

ccexplore:
I think I have gotten everything updated for now.  Proxima was right about how much less conducive ONML is for this challenge.  The given skills and require save percentages tend to be tighter, plus most levels end up with some obstacle that really need to be destroyed (even if by the most trivial of moves) to get through.  I did spot a few more that should be possible, and a few more that are covered by results in other challenge threads, but not a whole lot more.  I will probably leave the easier ones for others to discover for now.

I've decided to also add Sega Genesis (aka Megadrive) Lemmings for this thread, to help increase the pool of levels people can look into.  Although I suspect that many of the levels from that game will also end up being ONML-like for this challenge as well. 

Proxima:
Looks like it. Here's what I've got after a quick skim through the Genesis levels (considering only the unique levels):

Fun 23 (100%)
Tricky 9, 11 (both 100%)
Taxing 28 (100%)
Mayhem 9, 14 (100%: 9)
Present 7, 9, 11, 22, 30 (100%: 9, 11, 30)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version