Site Boards > Site Discussion

Lemmings-related web links

<< < (2/2)

geoo:
It'd be awesome if you could dig it out and provide it as download in a format similar to the way it was done with the old old forum.
If it's the exact same format, perhaps Mindless could even feed it into whatever he wrote to make the old old forum data easily viewable with little effort.

Mr. K:
I will see if I can find it.  My NAS gets a little less organized every time I upgrade the drive and hastily copy old files over, so the folders are a complete mess now.

Clam:

--- Quote from: Simon on 2011-12-28 19:17:33 ---Planet Lemmings by ?: And another all-around site.

--- End quote ---

Google Chrome gives me a malware warning from this site when I open the Level Review Topic. (We got Genesis level pictures from there.) Can anyone explain what's going on here? Has the site been taken over by hackers? Is the review topic still safe??

Prob Lem:

--- Quote from: Clam Spammer on 2013-02-08 18:29:37 ---
--- Quote from: Simon on 2011-12-28 19:17:33 ---Planet Lemmings by ?: And another all-around site.

--- End quote ---

Google Chrome gives me a malware warning from this site when I open the Level Review Topic. (We got Genesis level pictures from there.) Can anyone explain what's going on here? Has the site been taken over by hackers? Is the review topic still safe??

--- End quote ---
Firefox gave me the same warning when I had cause to visit Planet Lemmings the other day. I couldn't find anything wrong, but then I always have NoScript, Flashblock, et al, running, and I'm on Linux, so your mileage may vary.

I don't have any Microsoft Windows boxes or VMs to check it out with, I haven't checked on a Macintosh, and I have yet to mess with any of the BSD Unixes, so I have no idea what might happen with any of those, and I doubt it would make a blind bit of difference to RISC OS, either.

Clam:
I just found two pages full of Lemmings-like games that I've mostly never heard of! (despite the fact that one set was on TLE this whole time )

Lemmings Clones on The Lemmings Encyclopedia - includes downloads, but I haven't tried them yet.
Lemmings variants on MobyGames - I don't know how this site works but you can try google/youtube to find out more about these.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version