Author Topic: Mixed Terrain Levels  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Luis

• View Profile
Mixed Terrain Levels
« on: December 05, 2011, 12:26:18 AM »
I once said here that you can use any terrain from any theme in one level. Here's a remake of Fun 2 with different terrains, while keeping the solution the same. I think I made the pillars too high. I build the level out of memory.

The pillar in the middle is from crystal and the white is marble. The reason why there's two white ones close together is because I was trying to make it wider to be the same size as the Egypt pillar.
Mr. Lemmings PSP user.

Offline finlay

• View Profile
Re: Mixed Terrain Levels
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 03:26:29 PM »
That's kinda fun. Still wish we could properly share these levels with each other.

Offline Luis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 11:18:32 PM »
That would be possible if you had the PSP version. That way you can use a USB to put your levels into the computer and turn the folder that has the levels into a zip file and put it in megauploads. That's just what I think. I have yet to try that with anyone. Also the slot where you saved the levels has to be the same number as the one that is empty, like for example:

Let's say you made the levels on the 10th levelpak. If I were to put the folder in my memory stick, my 10th levelpak needs to be empty, like in the picture. One levelpak can't overwrite a file that is already being used. I tested that by putting my 8th levelpak into another memory stick, that has an empty 8th file. I don't know if that will work with putting someone's levels into mines, like I said I haven't tested that with anyone.

Here's a weird looking "Just Dig". The repeated version where you use the bombers works too, if you add bombers in the skill.

Mr. Lemmings PSP user.

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 03:36:18 AM »
The mixed terrain Just Dig actually turns out pretty good IMHO, the only thing that looks a bit out of place are the red rocks at the top, which (if not for the sake of mixing it up) are probably better replaced with the same gray rocks seen at the sides.