Author Topic: Maximum Lemmings Saved Records  (Read 75122 times)

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
Re: Maximum Lemmings Saved Records
« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2020, 07:13:54 AM »
As far as I know, all glitches relevant to maximum saved are the same between DOS and Amiga, so most results should be the same as regards number lost. (Some levels have a higher number of lemmings, e.g. Taxing 7 will be 99/100 instead of 79/80.)

The SNES version is much closer to Amiga compared to DOS, so you could use MASTER 88's SNES high-score results and videos as a reference--the SNES scoring system favors percent saved much more than skills saved, so the results are effectively optimized for maximum saved.  I believe only Mayhem 26 and 29 will differ from the DOS results (lose 5 and lose 3 respectively, ie. 1 more each compared to DOS).

Of course, I'm not sure you actually want to do some of them. :devil: The thread clearly showed how exhausting it can be to do, for example 100% for Mayhem 2 using the sliding glitch on the actual console without aid of savestates and such.

Offline LemSteven

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2022, 03:08:56 AM »
Lemmings Revolution Level 9-2 (Can't Get There from Here) 100% is now confirmed (the previous record was 49/50).

Sadly, I can't take the credit for this one.  I found the solution on the Lemmings Fandom wiki.  It exploits a glitch that I was previously unaware of:

The Glitch (click to show/hide)

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2024, 01:50:18 PM »
Sadly, our overall number of lemmings saved has just gone down.

In July 2022, I asked Gronkling and ApG77 whether they could confirm tseug's claim of 100% on Genesis Tricky 12. Both looked into it and believed it to be impossible. Today I also asked Paiy, with the same result.

Since I have never seen proof of tseug's result and the leading Genesis experts believe it to be impossible, I have now removed it from the official results.

Offline Paiy

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2024, 09:17:06 PM »
genesis TR12 is now 100% proven via a TAS https://youtu.be/X3Xfe83OSBk